36 Laugh

After that, Gu Yu won four games in a row in the semi-finals. So far, he won eight games in a row and successfully advanced to the finals, which set off a stormy wave on the star network.

So much so that the male worm circle heard the news and secretly set up a group to discuss Gu Yu.

Gu Yu was not worried about them talking about themselves at all. After all, in the male worm circle, there was an ambush who would definitely come and report all the comments to him.

When several red dots popped up in the light brain message interface in a row, Gu Yu was nestling on the bed, and the major general was in his arms, touching his hands up and down.

Of course, Lu Chen will never let him take advantage of it for nothing. He is also touching Gu Yu's hands and rubbing him to get Gu Yu back from his advantage.

In fact, Gu Yu is a little strange. Now it's obviously his lunch break. Isn't it good for them to lie down and hug each other? Lu Chen wanted to touch himself. He touched himself. Can he not touch it back?

It's endless, and we touch each other and rub each other. Gu Yu thought, he didn't want to sleep.

Fortunately, at this time, Charles, the red-haired male, who had always been "very good" at finding the opportunity, began to nagging messages to bombard him. His brain kept beticking until it sounded until Lu Chen could not ignore it. Finally, he let go of Gu Yu, and a look signaled him to get rid of this thing quickly.

Gu Yu is very grateful to Charles, his good brother. But in front of the major general, Gu Yu certainly showed the same hatred as him, and clicked on the message interface with a bad expression.

Good boy, Charles - this red-haired male worm, who has always been "loyal" to the male worm circle, really gave all the male worms to the commentators what they were talking about at this moment.

How about one and ten?

His good brother Charles did not process it at all. He took screenshots of the comments in their group and sent them to Gu Yu.

Lu Chen had got up, leaned against the head of the bed, and slowly buttoned the neckline and shirt that he had untied from Gu Yu. If you ignore the layers of red marks on the skin covered by him, Gu Yu thought that just looking at Major General Lu's expression, he felt that he had just had a meeting.

After the button was buttoned up, Lu Chen raised his eyelids again to look at Gu Yu and asked, "Charles?"

Gu Yu nodded and didn't forget that he didn't finish the play of the enemy: "This grandson is the only one who can pick the opportunity."

Lu Chen didn't say anything. He glanced up at Gu Yu again and half raised his eyebrows at his appearance of the same hatred - it was Lu Chen's interest or suspicion. Gu Yu has always learned very fast, and he always likes to do it with him when he has nothing to do.

"Sue later?" Lu Chen's indifferent words exposed Gu Yu's hypocritical face.

Gu Yu begged pitifully: "Evening? There is plenty of time at night, which is much longer than the lunch break, right?

His leader thought for a moment, reluctantly, and reservedly said, "Well," "Let's do it at night."

Lu Chen did not open his light brain, but looked at Gu Yu faintly. Gu Yu received the signal and naturally kissed him on the cheek and praised the leader's "democracy": "Major General is so good. I love you so much!"

Lu Chen's earlobe turned red, and his face was serious: "It's not a timid to say this every day."

Gu Yu naturally kissed him on the other side of his cheek again, and smiled with a crooked eye: "It's telling the truth. Of course I'm not ashamed."