Operation Knight's Shadow

Matthew (Narrating): 2 days after the Battle of Baghdad, The Whole Team went back to the Baghdad International Airport. Karbala was a Temporary Base of Operations till we retake it from ISIS.

Matthew walks with Greg inside the base in Baghdad Airport.

Matthew: In just a few days, we retook Baghdad and here we are Camping for Ops.

Greg: Yeah. Well, My Squad did the best. Yours gets lagged behind.

Matthew: Greg, my squad is better than yours. I have a Female Sniper.

Greg: Great. You have a Lady Sniper in your squad. But to be honest, I like her in Combat. She is so Good as Hell.

Matthew: Louise is one of the best so i picked her.

Matthew walks around the Camp.

Matthew (Narrating): I was a good shooter against bad guys, I killed 128 hostiles for my service in Iraq.

Greg was same as Matthew, he was a shooter in every close encounter, he is single and he secretly had a crush on Nathalie, Currently he scored about 101 hostiles killed.

Nathalie is one of the Girls who can kill bad guys with her Mk-46 Machine Gun,since she was deployed 256 kills.

Captain Sanderson is a good leader and my superior officer. He cares for his men and the mission. He never leaves everyone behind.

Althea is a good driver, she drive many vehicles and dreamed to become a racer but instead she entered the army life for good.

Jiro and Yam are Friends and Spiritual Brothers but they love to do shooting practice and ride around Althea's Humvee and sometimes, Little Birds.

Andrew is a Good Radio guy and he can kill every hostile he can find, but he can find his own love and he found it, His Bestfriend and Sniper Louise.

Captain Ferguson is a smart pilot, He flies any Aircraft from F-35 to F-15.

Yuri is a Russian friend of mine, emigrated to the states back in 2007 to find a new life and i found it here. His Father was a Russian Army General and he has have a Brother who is in Spetsnaz Commandos. But his Father wants him a better life so he went to US, He has also have a crush on Hannah.

Hannah Shin is a nerdy girl and a good soldier, she had a crush on Matthew and Yuri but she wanna do things in Iraq like killing bad guys and help civilians and she is close to Nathalie.

After the battle in Baghdad in July, On November which was their Final duty in Iraq was become a big day for the 5th Ranger Regiment, They are going to Retake Tikrit which was Occupied by ISIS, they will be cooperate with the Popular Mobilization Forces and the Iraqi Army and commanded by General Anderson and Colonel McKnight.

Gen. Anderson: Gentlemen, Good Day to all of you.

Colonel McKnight: Gentlemen, We have a mission and it is to Retake Tikrit.

Greg asked a question.

Greg: Sir, what is our objective?

Colonel McKnight: Sergeant Jackson, Our mission objective is extermination of ISIS Cell there.

Matthew: Which was the base and operations of the entire terror cell?

Colonel McKnight: That was right.

General Anderson: We will coordinate with the Iraqi Army and not just that.

Colonel McKnight: The Rangers is part of the operation and the PMF will join us.

Nathalie: PMF Sir?

Colonel McKnight: Yes Sergeant Kim, We will work with Asaib Ahl Haq. Qais Al Khazali agrees to work with us as long as we are aiming at ISIS.