Baghdad 2010

The Next Day, Matthew and his Squad along with Captain Macmillan are now in the C-17 heading home to Washington DC. While on Flight, Captain Macmillan is talking to Louise and Andrew and telling him what really happened on that day.

Capt. Macmillan: I have to tell you what happened on that day.

Louise: Captain.

Capt. Macmillan: You want to hear my story.

Andrew: Ok then, tell me what happened Captain.

Capt. Macmillan (narrating in description): October 31st 2010. It was sunset at that day, My Unit along with Andrea went on patrol across Baghdad.

Back at October 31st 2010. Captain Macmillan was in the Victory Arch and currently patrolling with his unit.

Capt. Macmillan: All units, this is Warrior 0-1. Keep patrolling the Area, Check out for any suspicious activity.

Sgt. Sanderson: Roger that Cap.

Andrea: Copy that.

Capt. Macmillan: Sgt. Addison, where are you?

Andrea: I am in the Church.

Capt. Macmillan: Where?

Andrea: Approaching Sayedat al-najat Syriac Catholic Church, We hear Gunshots over.

Capt. Macmillan: I am going there actually if you need backup.

Andrea: Copy.

Captain Macmillan is going to the Church where the Massacre takes place.

Ranger: Gunfire! Gunfire!

Andrea: Warrior 0-1, this is Warrior 1-1. Gunfire at the Church, Gunfire at the Church!

Armed with machine guns, explosive belts, and grenades. The Attackers detonated their bomb car, clashed with guards and killed some, and burst through the church's huge wooden doors which they closed. The Number of Attackers were 15 and Andrea along with her 4-man squad open fire on the Attackers. Andrea were the first team to respond on the Church attack when more Gunmen arrived and Sgt. Sanderson came to her aid.

Sgt. Sanderson: We got your back!

Andrea: Cover me!

Andrea and her squad open fire on ISI Terrorists, They killed 4 of the Militants when she and her squad enter the Church when Captain Macmillan Arrives.

Capt. Macmillan: Sanderson, where's Andrea?

Sgt. Sanderson: She is inside the Church.

Capt. Macmillan: ANDREA!

Captain Macmillan rushed to the Church and when he entered the Church, The Hostages were freed and Andrea is taking Cover with 2 of her squad members were wounded when a gunman is aiming at Captain Macmillan, Andrea saved him by pushing Captain Macmillan but she was shot by the gunman.

Capt. Macmillan (Narrating): She pushed me but she was shot at the right shoulder first.

Andrea pulled her M9 pistol to shoot him back but the Gunman shot her back at the left shoulder, and another one at her leg and she shot him again twice until the gunman shot her again near her heart and Captain Sanderson killed the Gunman with his rifle, Sergeant Sanderson and his squad secured the Church and he holds her wounds. Andrea was losing alot of blood and she is saying something in a wounded and dying tone.

Capt. Macmillan: Andrea, Stay with me, I got you.

Andrea: John.

Capt. Macmillan: Why you do that to me, I must be shot.