The Ghost of Tikrit

Days After the operation in Tikrit, The Rangers returned to the said town and they have one objective, to find a Missing US Army Soldier.

That Time, in a Housing District of Tikrit, Yuri and Hannah looked at eachother.

Yuri: Hannah.

Hannah: Yuri.

Yuri: Why are we finding this Soldier?

Hannah: Oh Yeah, who was he?

Yuri: I dont know, The Captain says he is one of ours.

Hannah: Whoever that guy is, we will find out.

Yuri: Lets go now.

Matthew's Squad made contact with Captain Sanderson.

Capt. Sanderson: Matthew, we are looking for a Missing US Army Ranger named Captain John Macmillan.

Matthew: Who is he?

Capt. Sanderson: Actually, he was my Captain and We lost him during the Withdrawal, I got a report from our Iraqi Friends that he is in Tikrit fighting ISIS alone. They said that an American Soldier fighting here alone against ISIS and saving many lives. They called him The Ghost of Tikrit.

Matthew: The Ghost of Tikrit. Strange Nickname for a Lone Soldier.

Capt. Sanderson: Me Neither. 

Matthew: Why did he went MIA and AWOL?

Capt. Sanderson: Its hard to explain.

Matthew: Do not mind it Sir, we will find him.

Capt. Sanderson: Ok Matthew. Keep searching.

On Louise and the Squad.

Louise: So we are finding a missing soldier. I hope we can find him.

James: According to the Report, An American Soldier fighting Alone saving the Lives of Many. They called him Shabah Tikrit, The Ghost of Tikrit in Arabic.

Louise: Quite a Good Nickname but Strange too.

Andrew: Its hard to believe that he was here after he went missing many years ago.

Louise: We will find him and bring him home.

Andrew: Its a good thing we survived that big bomb that Althea tried to Defuse.

Althea: Sorry guys. I tried to defuse it in the middle of the fight to save as many as possible.

Louise: You need to be trained for EOD if you want to.

Althea: Yeah, i guess so. But for now, we need to find that Ghost of Tikrit guy.

 Andrew: When we find him, he will be with his family again.

Louise: We will bring him home.

William: Whoever that Soldier was, I think he has problems back home.

James: What is worse is that he would be sent to the Military Court for AWOL and MIA status.

William: I hope he is not. No one get's left behind.

After few moments, Hannah, Yuri, Greg and Nathalie found an Unidentified Soldier armed with a M4A1.

Hannah: Identify yourself!

They Chased the Soldier and After a Few Streets, They halted him.

Hannah: Stop or I shoot you!

And they point their guns when Matthew and his Squad arrived and surrounded the Unidentified Soldier.