Part - 01

Yn's POV

Yn's POV

It all started when I got admission in his highschool. Everything was new for me , the people , the places , the environment , everything. But after meeting him , everything seems so beautiful . But that something unexpected happens that I couldn't even think on the dream .

5 years ago
Yn's pov

Walking slowly towards the classroom , hesitation can be seen in my face . It's a new place for me . And that's the scary part of my life . I'm here in my hometown in a new school.

I was here before when I was a kid but when I was growing up like 5-6 years old .My parents made my admission to my grandparent's house and now that they're shifting from their place .

They decided to send me off here . I'm a girl who is introverted , doesn't talk much , doesn't have many friends, and is here in this new school walking towards the classroom .

Freaking out , because I don't know what is going to happen next .Just walking towards my classroom like a lost puppy , I stopped when I saw the classroom number 9 .

Yes , that's my class as I've already got my class number from the principal . Walking inside the classroom , everyone's eyes on me as if I'm some kind of famous person ?

I totally understand that you all didn't see me before but staring at me is not a good way to welcome new students ? Is it ?

God ! I smiled as I asked the teacher if I could come inside the class or not .

" May I come in sir ?" He looks at me as he smiles " ah yeah sure " walking inside the classroom. I sat on the 3rd bench on the 1st row window side .

As I was making myself comfortable the teacher says " So you are new here ? " I nodded my head as he asked
" can you please come here in front of the student and introduce yourself ?"

Nodding my head I went towards the teacher and stood beside him .

Man ! I'm so nervous .

But yn get it girl do it !

" Hello my name is Kang yn " saying that my teacher told me to go and sat down on my previous seat .

Opening the bag chain , I started taking out my things but then suddenly the two girls who were

sitting in front of me on the 1st bench asked " you're from Seoul?" " I'm from Busan actually " they make an O face and turn around .

Nevermind ! The class was about to start when another girl came , she

was also new and her name was Shin as the teacher told her to sit beside me . I greeted her but then she said " I think you are the one who sat in front of me in the entrance test?"