PART 12

Y

Y

n's Perspective —

I feel much better after telling his mom , she deserves to know .

I know she's not gonna tell him that I've told her and I believe her .

And as I'm not there with him , he can do anything alone .

So , it must for them to keep an eye on him.

I'm not ready to lose him, not this soon and I'll do everything to make him stop doing these stupid acts .

I am just saving him from doing something horrible .

If he can cut himself and stare and click pictures then he can do anything. 

And I bet if anyone's in the same situation as mine , they'll do the same thing .

Same thing . I know he warned me but it's necessary .

My mom looks at me as she said

" Don't worry yn he's gonna be alright " I nodded and lay down on my bed and closed my eyes .

Tears flowing down , I still can't get over his crying face and his hand .

He cut himself so fucking bad . I just want to slap him right now to do this with himself .

What could have happened to me , if he … no no no ………

A week later

Walking inside the school , I rushed towards the classroom .

I stopped myself when I stood in front of my class's door , eyes searching for him .

Jungkook  I mumbled and there he was . Talking to Taehyung and everyone .

I didn't realise tears slipped out as I wiped off and walked towards them with a normal face .

" Hey guys' ' greeting them , my eyes met with him as he looked away. Why did he do that ?

They all greeted me except jungkook. Sitting beside him I asked " how are you jungkook ? "

he chuckled, turning his head towards me as everyone started going to their respective seats . 

" How could you do that to me yn ? " What did I do ? " What do you mean jungkook ? "

He shook his head as I tried to hold his hand but he yanked away .
Making my heart beat increased ,

I hope whatever I'm thinking isn't true . " You told my mom about this ? " He said while showing his cutted arm .

I gasped as I saw his hand . I-its so d-deep cut ….. " j-jungkook —"

his eyes piercing through mine as I gulped as he said

" Continue " " I was so scared I thought you would do something horrible i—"

he shook his head as he said " you fucking broke my trust yn " he looked away as I said

" jungkook I did it for you , if someone's else was in my place they could have done the same—"

" they don't break their best friend's trust yn" " whatever I did , it's for you not for me Jeon "

how can I make him believe that's for his safety and for him , whatever I've done only for him .

I know I broke his trust but I just couldn't stand there doing nothing ?…….

" Jungkook it was necessary to do that , they need to know how much their words Broke you and you did this ".

he scoffed as he said " I couldn't believe you that you told them , I fucking can't believe it " he needs to understand this .

I did it for him ….

" And jungkook if you have to break a promise to save someone's life then it is not wrong , Honestly I was very scared that you might do anything else that's why I told your mom"

He didn't look at me as I said

" I'm sorry for breaking your
promise —" " keep that sorry for yourself yn "

now it's enough , he is not understanding my point . " I'm sorry but I don't think I did anything wrong jungkook  "

He looked at me and nodded " great " .
I rolled my eyes and looked into my notebook.

He's acting like an immature person. I know it's hurt him but this dude didn't understand me .

I hope he'll soon realise that I only want his good and his safety .

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨

Guys vote for this series' ....