PART 23

After 2 and half year [ Present time ]
[ Flashbacks ends ]

Yn's Perspective —

People said it takes hardly a few months to forgive a person , but in my case it's not only a few months .

It takes me 2 years to forgive a person . Yes , it took me 2 years to finally forgive Jungkook .

After the last conversation we had 2 years back , I never tried to contact him.

I basically blocked him because I had no energy to give in to a toxic friendship like this,

maybe god has someone special for me and much better than jungkook .

I used to be a people pleaser , but I've changed now .

I am more mature now , I've learnt from my mistakes. 

I learn how to take care of feelings , I learn how to take care of my mental health .

I learned how to stay away from toxicity .

And his friendship was getting so toxic that I had to get rid off .

People come and people go , there were times when I didn't know him at all and it can always go back to that as long as I want to .

I decided to choose my peace over drama and people .
It's not selfish to prioritise yourself .

And I'm so grateful for taking this decision in my life . Laughing while listening to the billie eilish song

" therefore I am " . My phone buzzed and it's shin

" hey shin , how are you doing ?"
" I'm doing pretty good yn what about you? "

" Well doing much better than before to be honest shin "

" I got you girl" we both laughed , everyone in our group got to know about us long back .

And everyone tried to make Jungkook understand but he didn't listen to them .

But do I care now ? Nah !

" By the way our finals are already over and the highschool as well is over now so why don't we all meet in some restaurant ? "

Our highschool is almost over , the finals are done and we're waiting for the result .

And then I'll be going off to another city to start my higher studies .

And it's not a bad idea of meeting all of them for the last time together .

Jungkook will be there of course but it doesn't affect me anymore .

" Yup it's good idea shin I'm down for it "

" That's cool I'll ask everyone and then we'll discuss on call about the restaurant where we'll meet "

" alright girl " . We talked for like an hour or so , she has a bubbly personality and I like her.

After that she asked everyone and everyone of course agreed , at first Jungkook didn't agree but then at the last minute he agreed to meet everyone .

🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁
Guys here's cupcakes for you have it and enjoy this .... And don't forget to vote 💌

Written by Ashscrievers ✨💌🤍🫂