PART 17

Yn's Perspective —

Yn's Perspective —

I closed my phone and laid down on my bed . It pissed me off how he could ask me that he would block me when he'll go to coaching like dude are you kidding me ?

Why are you doing this to me ? Just because I told your mom about you .

I don't want you to suicide ofcourse , and if he would do that then the blame will be on me like yn you knew he cut his hand but didn't told us .

I did It for him . He is clearly an immature person right now . And what the hell do you want my picture huh ?

Don't you have it already? We've spent more than a fucking year ? Did he delete that ?

Maybe , because he has a habit if he's mad at anyone he would simply delete their pictures .

but I'm not comfortable giving him a picture yet .

Yup , I stopped trying because I'm tired of that shit .

I still wanted to be friends with him but on the other hand I'm tired of this shit , begging for him to unblock me and all and now that he did .

My heart is kind of uncomfortable , he's changed .

And yes I know his birthday is tomorrow , in fact I don't wanna give him the attention I used to give .

But yet again I want everything to be like it used to be .

It confuses me , knowing that one person doesn't give a fuck about you when they used to be with you 24/7 .

I'm not going to wish him right away . I'll do it in the morning or so . But I'll put my status on WhatsApp but not gonna wish him .

I somewhere in my heart wants to treat him the way he treated me .

I don't wanna give him so much attention .

Isn't this what is called toxicity ?

But I refuse to believe our friendship is being toxic because he's someone whom I just don't wanna lose .

I want to fight for my friendship .

I don't wanna give up on him , not this soon .

And why I'm so desperate to be friends with him again is because I've loved him as my best friend .

I can never forget him , I can never forget the memories We've made together .

I know he ignored me and blocked me and the fact that I cried every single night for him .

Asking God why didn't he just unblock me and why can't we go like we used to .

At this point I don't care about my self respect. I want my friend back . I want my best friend back .

I'm so desperate for this friendship because I'm happy when I'm with him . I'm the happiest person on earth with him .

He makes me feel safe . And I want that back . I just don't want to give up yet , I want to give my 100% , and will surely save this friendship .

This friendship means alot to me . No one can imagine how much it means to me .

I couldn't express it in words . I don't wanna give up , I will wait for him to change .

I'll wait for him to come back to me , I will wait for him to explain everything to me , every reason .…..

Actually , he said he'll go to coaching and that time he'll block me . I couldn't go to school , because I had a sprain in my legs .

It happened a month ago and still hasn't healed yet . Corona has already decreased here .

After 4 months of school closing , the finals have already started and are taken in online mode .

And after that we got our results and then as I wasn't able to stand or walk , I got admission to another school and there I shouldn't have to go school.

I only need to give exams, that's it . It's called corresponding / correspondence mode .

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨

Guys don't forget to vote 💌