PART 10

" Congratulations everyone and the rest of you'll come one by one and take their results "

I nodded when I heard the teacher saying one by one everyone is going to see their results .

I held Jungkook's hand as he said " go yn your next " nodding my head I walked towards the teacher .

he gave me my results as I looked at it . My smile widened and I managed to score good marks .

But smile fades when I look at him , he's sitting silently, heads down . God please ! Make him happy .

I sat beside him as I said
" Jungkook look at me " holding his hand I said as he looked at me ,

" we can't change anything now right ?

We can't go back and change the past but you can do more and got first Position in class in finals there's still time jungkook "

he sniff as he said " but I work hard yn "

" I know jungkook but you can't change anything now that you have to accept this and start working hard for finals. I bet you'll be the top 1 "

I said as he nodded . Bell rang as taehyung , shin , stella and Kristina came and congratulated Jungkook .

He thanked them as Stella said

" So where are we going after school ? " She said as jungkook said

" you guys can go , I am not feeling well so I'm won't be coming "

" Jungkook , we know you are kind of disappointed in yourself that you didn't get 1st position in the class but jungkook you got second position , it's not bad at all ".

Taehyung said as we all nodded our heads as Stella said .

" and you will feel good after hanging out I know so let's go okay " he looked at us and nodded .

The second period teacher was teaching something and in the middle of the lecture our class teacher came and said .

" and also students the day after tomorrow is the parents teacher meeting. I'm looking forward to meeting all of your parents , be with them alright"

We all nodded our heads as the teacher started his lecture .

Time skip

After 2 days

Today is the day we have to present in the school with our parents but because of some reason I wasn't able to go there .

I've already told my teacher about this and he said it was fine .

And it's evening already. I haven't heard anything from Jungkook since this morning .

It was like 7 in the evening when I saw my phone ringing and it was Jungkook . It was a video call .

I picked up my call , my mom was with me lying on my bed .

Doing something on her phone .

I picked up his call and my eyes widened in shock .

He's crying .......

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨