PART 4

Yn's Perspective

Yn's Perspective

I'm kind of pissed off right now , I really needed time to process this . He got jealous of me ?

Like with his own damn best friend ?
I get it , you always rank first in the class but that doesn't mean you just insult your best friend for these mere marks?

Or he could do that ?
I'm not going to forgive him easily , not just now . He needs to realise he did hurt me by his damn words ….

I walked out of the bathroom after wiping my salty tears . As I was walking towards the classroom I heard the bell ranging , meaning the period is over. 

I took a deep breath before going inside the classroom , I saw as always jungkook isn't in his seat he's with Jack again . Oh well , if he can do this then me as well . He just can't take control of me .

I smiled as I went towards my friend
Ritu's seat to talk to her as he's new here .
She just got here days ago , and she's just so sweet and kind.
I've talked to her only once but I can tell you that she's such a kind hearted girl and bubbly personality .
" So do you like our school Ritu ? " She
Smilies before saying " yes yn I do like it, you all are so good I'm happy that you're my friend " " likewise girl ! ''
I said as we both started laughing.
But I can feel someone's burning gaze on us , and it's none other than Jeon Jungkook.

I just signed and started talking to her.
I don't give a f*ck about him like he doesn't. After 5 minutes , the teacher came and told us to get back on our seats and like the obedient kid I am , I got back to my place .
" Had fun talking to her ? Looks like she has so many interesting topics to talk about ! Isn't it ?"
Well , I've also got an attitude if he's showing his.
" Well at least she can't just jealous of me and can't say hurtful things like you do Jeon " He scoffed as he said " she isn't me "
" That's what I am saying she is not you , you should apologise but Instead of doing that you're just being so immature about me going and talking to other people , I mean what the heck Jeon ?" He didn't say anything, did he not realise yet ? How much he hurted me minutes ago .

The teacher was doing their job but here my dear best friend is doing his other thing , writing something on the notebook and giving it to me . But I'm in no mood to take his shit now ! I'm not ready to forgive him yet ! I just didn't open it when he told me to . " Please jungkook not now " " I'm sorry yn please open it once" I just didn't replied back and it's now recess time , I am not in mood of talking to him . I packed my stuffs when he held my hand stopping me from doing further
" Yn I'm sorry I shouldn't have said those words , I'm really sorry " taking a deep breath before saying , I bit my inner cheeks and said " I really need some time to process all of this , what happened today was so awful for me , you literally insulted my hard work by saying it's only one time thing Jeon , I never expected this behaviour from you Jeon Jungkook best friend won't get fucking jealous over some damn marks why can't you understand that ? "

He didn't say anything , what could he say? " I'm really sorry again " " leave me alone for some time , you can do that for me right ? "
He nodded as I walked out of the class .

Next day
I didn't talk to him yesterday after recess because I needed time and he did realise that he had done an awful thing . So I'm forgiving him now ! I'm glad he realised what he has done . And I'm hoping he'll not do this again in future . Walking inside the classroom I saw them , all 5 of them , smiling and laughing without me.
  My face automatically makes pouty lips as jungkook saw me . " Hey yn " I smiled as he hugged me .
" I'm sorry again my bestie " he said inside my ear as I said .

" I've forgiven you Jeon, just make sure not to repeat the same mistakes again, okay ? " He smiles and said " aye aye captain " " you both good ? " Taehyung asked as jungkook said " yes we are fine now " " glad to know that we had seen you both not talking to each other so much yesterday so " Kristina said as I said " yup but we're good now I forgive him " " glad to know that " said by Stella. 
And then I remembered again , " what you guys are laughing about and that too without me ! " I said he shin said
" We were laughing about at Mr.kim "
" Well , that's the point of laughing " and we laughed out loud . 

                       ★ ★ ★ ★

" Guys his birthday is coming , did you decided something " Stella said as I said
" Yup , I have already decided what about you guys ? "

Everyone looks at me. Hold up, why ? " What ? " I said as taehyung said " why didn't you told us "
" I mean I've decided just now hehe , and I'm not going to tell you guys "
" So it will be a surprise for us as well ? " Kristina said as I nodded my head happily saying " yes Kristina baby "
I've decided to give him such a special gift which he'll never forget in his whole life .
We were talking about Jungkook. His birthday is two days after , and we are deciding what to do for him.  I've decided on gifts and they are deciding theirs. 
" Okay done , he'll get happy after seeing his gifts for sure, " Taehyung said as we all nodded our heads . " Guys I've a plan " Shin said as I said " what is it captain Shin , we want to know ? " I said in a dramatic way, making everyone laugh. " What plan are you talking about ? And without me ? "

We heard Jungkook's voice and turned our heads to his direction saying " wow koo you just came right in time we were about to call you " I said as shin said " and we are talking about going to Hawaii you wanna go ? " Shin said in a dramatic way making jungkook nod his head as taehyung slaps Jungkook's head saying " we are broke you forgot ? " And then jungkook said
" Aren't you guys talking about Hawaii then ?" " No we are talking about your-"
Stella was about to say but before she could do Kristina stops her by jamming Stella's mouth with her hands and said
" We were talking about yn's mom , as she was always inviting us why don't we make a plan and went to her house someday ?" I looked at her with the face
' Where did you get that idea ? It's so good' let's act more  " yes , my mom just called me and said why don't you invite your friends yn make a plan and invite them that's what we are talking about "

I said as jungkook said " then make a plan and let's go to yn house one day "
" Yeah sure, " Taehyung said . Thank God!After that we all started to talk about random stuff , that goes on and on until it starts to get past 5.  " Okay guys I've to go, we'll catch you up tomorrow in school " I said as we all bid goodbyes and I went back to my house from taehyung.  We were at Taehyung's house to talk about Jungkook's birthday but Jungkook came in the middle of our conversation so I think we will meet up again tomorrow and talk about this .
Time skip
On Jungkook's birthday
Today is his birthday ,I'm so freaking excited to give him his birthday gifts which I've been working on for the past months . I'd like didn't tell anyone about this because I just want to give him . And eventually everyone will see today so
yeah .

To be continued

Ashscrievers ✨