Chapter 1

"Fuck girl, ride this dick." Grabbing her small waist, thrusting up in her hard and deep. Her loud moans fill the room.

"Shit, Q, I'm about to cum again." She yells out.

"Bust that shit." Throwing her head screaming as her body convulses on top of me while she cums all over my dick, seconds later, I bust all in the condom.

Leaning down she starts kissing my chest trying to leave hickeys on my body. "Yo, chill on that shit," I say, getting her off me.

"What you mean, chill? Why can I not leave hickeys on you to let all these hoes know you, my man."

"That shit, Esme. We are not together and never will be." I say getting off the bed and heading to the bathroom discarding the condom. Wrapping it in tissue and tossing it in the trash.

Walking back into Esme's bedroom, eyeing her with an angry look evident on her face.

"I don't know why you mad." I say laughing at her then continuing, "I told your ass from the jump this was only sex."

"I just thought since you always hit me up, we should just be together."

"Stop capping Esme, you a good fuck true enough, but you are not the best nor are you the baddest hoe I fuck with."

Rolling her eyes at me she replies, "Get out, and don't bother coming back."

"Yeah, alright, Es. I'll slide back through in the morning." I reply while putting on my clothes.

Making sure I have all my stuff I leave out. Checking my phone seeing I have missed texts from Ty and Onyx. Not bothering to return them since I am heading over to where they are.

Pulling up in front of Onyx crib, hopping out of the car when I get another text from Ty. I swear he is on my dick more than these bitches.

Knocking on the door, the door opens revealing one of Onyx's women. She steps aside so I can walk inside.

"Nigga, where you been?" Ty questions me.

"Minding my fucking business..... You should try it." I reply with a smirk on my face.

Ty replies laughing, "Which bitch was it?"

"I see you finally done getting your dick wet," Onyx says coming down the stairs.

I would have been here earlier, but she was on some bullshit." I tell them as Onyx reaches the bottom of the stairs. We clap it up.