Chapter 13

Waking up hearing loud hammering against the bedroom door. Opening my eyes, and looking around when the realization hits me as to why I was sleeping in my father's room.

Getting out of bed unlocking and opening the door meeting with an angry shirtless Da'Quintin.

"Answer yo damn phone," he says throwing my phone at me then turns to leave. Walking back to the bed I begin to make up the bed, then leave out of my father's room.

Walking to my room when my phone rings. Looking at the screen, seeing Trenton's name, and rolling my eyes, I declined the call. Putting my phone on the dresser when Da'Quintin's voice startles me.

"Why that nigga calling you so fucking early? He lucky I didn't answer."

"Get out,"

"I thought you said you was coming back in here last night?" he asks, eyeing me.

"Don't you have a bed at your own place, I don't care why you are here, just get out," I say to him getting my clothes for school, heading to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After taking my shower and getting dressed, I walk back out into my room seeing Da'Quintin sitting on the foot of my bed looking on his phone.

"I shouldn't have said the shit I said to you," Da'Quintin states as he his eyes remain on his phone.

Ignoring him I check my phone to see more missed calls and texts from Trenton and a few from Gemma.

"You just not gonna talk to me?"

"That's the plan, Da'Quintin...... You can go and don't bother coming back,"

"Why yo ass still pissed, a nigga apologized," Da'Quintin states as he stands up walking closer to me.

My phone rings again, and this time I answer it leaving out of my room.

"Hello," I say answering the call.

"Baby, I am so sorry, can we meet for breakfast so we can talk," Trenton asks.

"Where at?"

"It doesn't matter, I just want see you, so we talk face to face," Trento states in a sad voice.

"Let's meet at Sunny Side-up in 10-minutes,"

"I'll be there," Trenton says to me. After saying bye and ending the call, my phone rings again, this time it's Gemma.