Chapter 10

Pulling into my driveway, I see trash scattered all over the yard. Turning off my car, laying my head back on the headrest, closing my eyes, taking a deep breath. As everything replays in my head.

"Nigga, where yo

ass been?" Ty asks while hitting his fist against the driver's side window.

Opening the door, "Nigga what you want?" I question in an irritated tone.

"Onyx wants to meet with us, in a hour," Ty tells me as we walk in the house.

"Let me take a quick shower, then we can go."

"Shouldn't have been fucking hoes all night."

"How was the rest of the party, Ty?" I ask him to try to change the subject.

"It was a party, tha fuck you mean how was it," Ty states twisting up his face, eyeing me crazy.

"I'm going to shower," I say going upstairs to my room.

Closing my bedroom door behind me, getting my phone out of my pocket that is now on 3% I charge it up and get some clothes out to put on.

Standing in the shower with my eyes closed, praying that everything that happened hours ago didn't happen. All the praying and wishing didn't work. All I keep seeing are flashes of Caspian's face, his moans fills my ear last night.

"FUCK," I yell out opening my eyes, punching the shower wall in my bathroom, and breaking some of the tiles.

After taking a shower, I got out and got dressed. Laying on my bed trying to shut off my brain but it wouldn't.

My bedroom door quickly flies open, and Ty is standing in the doorway, "Nigga, what part of Onyx wants to meet us in an hour don't you comprehend? Get yo ass up and come on."

Getting up I get my phone and head downstairs. Sliding in the passenger side of Ty's car.