Chapter 5

Leaving out of practice, checking my phone and seeing a lot of text from customers

‘Fuck, I don’t feel like doing this shit,’ I say to myself before unlocking my car, tossing my bags in the backseat, getting my car taking off to go handle this business.

Arriving home, walking into the house I see Ty sitting on the couch playing the PS5. Closing the door behind me, Ty speaks, “You want to play?”

“Maybe later, I got some homework.”

“Season starts next week, what do you say if we throw a big ass party this weekend?” Ty asks not taking his eyes from the television.

“It will help with getting new customers, I’m game.”

“Cool, now bring your ass over here so I beat you in NBA2k23, nigga.” Ty says with a smile on his face holding up  controller.  

Sitting on the couch Ty and I begin playing talking shit to each other for a while.

Heading up the stairs to my room, digging in my bookbag I forgot to go back to my locker to get paper out I need for a class. When Caspian crosses my mind hoping he likes the card and gift I gave him.

After finishing up with homework and taking a shower I get in bed and lay down thinking about a certain green-eyed cute boy.

Sitting up in bed, ‘I can’t be thinking about him, I’m not into nigga.’ I think to myself. Reaching over to my nightstand picking up my phone, sending a quick text to one of the ladies I fuck with telling them I am on the way.

Getting out of bed to get dressed when my phone pings letting me know I got a text. Reading the text, smiling down at the message. Jogging downstairs I grab my keys leaving out to go fuck this girl.

Getting home after four this morning, going to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. It seems like moments later, my alarm is going off.

Getting out of bed, going to the bathroom starting the water for a shower. Walking back in my room getting out some clothes to wear. Going back to the bathroom doing my morning routine.

Arriving at school, saying what’s sup to the fellas, winking and smiling at some girls. Scoping out the hallway, I see Cas and Gemma laughing and talking. Turning my attention to my locker, inputting in my combination. Opening the locker door an envelope falls on the floor. Quickly picking it up, opening it up, seeing the five hundred dollars and the ripped up card I gave Caspian.

Laughing to myself, as I look down the corridor once more only to see he is not there. The bell rings signaling us to go to class.