❥Chapter 3❥

“_Please, give me your mom.

_ The fuck!?”

Eden looked both weirded out and irked. He understood that his mom was so pretty, lovely, and adorable that anyone would want to marry her. But not under his watch! He may even add: OVER HIS DEAD BODY!

Andrew was so embarrassed that he melted into a puddle of shame. Why did he do that? Yes, he kind of wants to have that relationship with her too. Being a beloved son sounded nice. 

“_ Well, I think it-

_ I’m not giving you my mom, she will not marry someone like you.

_ You DO realize that I’m eight, right?”

There is a silence between them. Eden looked at him with a straight face. He kind of forget they were kids right now.

“_Do you know how many people I had to chase away from her?

_ She is a beauty after all, what did you expect?”

They both nobbed like this much was the truth. Now a little calmer, they sat on the floor and stared at each other. 

“_Still I can’t let you have my mom.

_Why?

_First of all, she is MY mom. Second of all, you murdered her, remember?

_It didn’t happen in this timeline.

_Do you even have any regrets?

_I do.

_Since when???

_This afternoon. I regret I killed my future mom, I should have tricked her into marrying my father instead.”

Eden looked like he was ready to bash his head into the wall. And god knows how much he wanted to. If his father wasn’t a good man, this one was straight-up garbage. Andrew frowned at his look. He didn’t know what was wrong with his plan. If Y/n married his dad, she will become duchess Black and his stepmom. She wouldn’t have to die and everyone is happy. 

“_He is not that bad.

_Tell me a good thing about him. Just one!”

Andrew was ready to answer before just closing his mouth. No matter how much he search for it, he couldn’t find a good trait. The children looked at each other. One was proud and the other looked sour. His father has some lovable, he just didn’t look at it much!

“_I mean… look at me!

_You look like a toad and a dying one at that.”

Andrew didn’t know if he should cry or laugh. He heard him curse before, and that was quite… unique. Eden looked cute with his small frown. His cheek puffed as he was trying to look menacing. It was a big gap between the adult version and the child version. The Eden he knew was scarier than that. He had a stare that could petrify anyone on its end. 

"_No seriously, who do you think I got that face from? 

_I'm sorry to tell you that, but you're ugly. 

_I'm not a mirror. 

_Thankfully or else I would have to worry about my face." 

Andrew glared at him. He could remember those nights they had together in the past. This guy was lying. 

The day after, the black-haired boy looked quite uncomfortable. It wasn't a bed, it was a brick. How could they sleep on that? He looked at the snoring boy next to him. How could he sleep like that? Worst! How DARE he drools on him? And he didn't mention the kicking. The young noble sat up before glaring at his roommate. 

*SLAP*

“_Ow! "

Eden looked both confused and angry. He held his forehead while glaring at Andrew. 

" _WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? 

_I've been thinking unlike someone and I have an idea to protect our mom.

_Our mom !? 

_Wow, thank you for accepting me as your brother!  I will make sure to take care of you. 

_Sleep with one eye open, because I'm stabbing you in your sleep."