Ranger's POV (6)

"Ranger get your ass down here now" I heard Cash shout from down stairs, what does he want? Shouting so loud at this time of night.

He was standing at the front door with some omega and a naked Aria with Cash's jacked over her shoulders, "Ranger, what have you done to her?" I was shocked in how Aria actually looked in the light, I would enter the dark room, have my way with her then leave, "I've done nothing, come on Aria, let me take you up to your room" I held my hand out to her, she was just about to take it but passed out, I caught her just before she fell to the floor "Ranger what’s wrong with her?" "I've done nothing" "nothing my ass, you just need to look at her to know there’s something wrong with her, have you called Doctor Anderson?" "No, why do you care what I do with her? You jealous, you can have a go if you want" "she's your fated partner, how can you treat her like that?".

I looked down at her grey skin, that had light purple to dark purple bruses everywhere, I still love her so much "she told me that she hates me, I'm just giving her a reason to hate me" I could feel the tears prick my eyes, I didn't actually feel that way.

I put Aria to bed, I dried her off and I put some warn clothes on her freezing body before tucking her in bed.

I found Cash in the kitchen, he had dismissed the omega he was with, there was a double vodka waiting for me on the table "tell me everything" he said downing his own drink.

I spilled my guts to him, he’s the only one that’s ever seen me this venerable, while talking, I think I went through all the emotions.

"Wow, what a story" Cash said downing his third double, while I was still on my second, "what do I do now Cash?, she already hates me" "I know one thing, stop going into her room and fucking her, that’s just wrong and you know it, its got to be bad if it's coming from someone like me who likes to fuck anything on legs, like you said, she’s unscented, all of this shit is new to her, you took her away from everyone she knows and brought her here to this nut house" "do you think I should find her friend? He was an alpha, I won't let him touch her" "calm down, who said he was going to touch her? You not think that the alpha would have already marked her if he wanted to, just let him visit her" "I will think about it" I downed my drink "I’m tired, I’m going up, night Cash" "night".

Where would I even find her friend? We met at a random party months ago, I sat on the chair next to the bed, I don't deserve to sit on the chair, I deserved the sit on the floor like a piece of trash that I am, how can I teat her like this? She looks like she hasn't eaten in weeks.

I put my chin on the bed, I hooked my finger under her little finger, stroking it with my thumb, waiting for her to pull it away, she didn't, she must be still out of it, she looked dead inside.

'Did we do this to her?' Maddox said, he felt ashamed as I did, 'I think we did' 'we need to do something or she will leave us for good' I didn't know what to do.

I fell asleep with my head on the bed, when I woke up, Aria was laying there, looking at me, our fingers still twisted together, "morning" I whispered, she gave me a half smile, "are you hungry?" She shook her head no, 'FEED HER' he growled "please let me get you something? Toast? Cereal? Tea? Coffee? Water?" "Nothing" she spoke quietly, "you really should eat something" but she didn’t want anything, she looked a tiny bit better from last night, she don't look like a just a shell for a person.

We just stayed there looking at each other for what felt like hours, my stomach broke our silence "sorry but I need food, come on please just eat a little bit" her little half smile returned "ok".

I let her get dressed in private, I waited outside the room.

When she finally came out the room, I gently took her hand, she looked so frail, her clothes were to big for her body, it was like she had put my clothes on again, I’m almost afraid to touch her.

We walked down to the kitchen, where Cash was already, "did you actually go to bed?" "Yeah but I was worried, how is she?", I looked down at her, she had her head down, letting her hair fall over her face, not wanting anyone to look at her face, "Cash, can you bring some food into room 2 for us, I don’t think she wants anyone to see her like this" "sure", I lent over to him and whispered "also call Doctor Anderson" "sure".

I took her to room 2, in the pack house there are private eating quarters then eating in the dinning hall, anyone can use the private rooms bar room 2 as that’s mine.

We sat opposite each other, her head still bowed down, her hair looked dull and lifeless just like her eyes last night.

Cash brought two of the biggest plates of food I’ve ever seen, she’s not going to eat all that, Cash left soon after, but whispering to me that Doctor Anderson will be here in an hour.

"I know you won't eat it all but please, at least eat something".

I tucked into my food, she on the other hand didn’t move, "please, Aria, eat something" she shook her head no, "if you won't eat then nor will I" I shouted and swiped my plate off the table, letting smash all over the floor, the loud noise made her jump, 'idiot, now she’s going to be scared of us' Maddox said annoyed, not that she already hated us.

I put my head in my hands, not knowing what to do, wishing my father was here, he would have known what to do to help me.

I didn’t even hear the chair move, I only knew she moved was when she put her plate of food down in front of me and she touched the top of my head, I put my arms around her tiny waist, I could have wrapped around her twice, "I’m sorry, I did this to you, this is all my fault" I could feel the tears prick my eyes again, "eat your food" she said smoothing my hair down, "you need this cutting" she said about my hair "please eat something with me" "ok" she said sitting down next to me and talking a piece of toast from the plate and took a bite, that made me happy.

She ate two slices of toast, a sausage and a few hash browns, I was happy with that, it was a start.

I took her back up to her room, I had started using a different room after she told me she hated me.

Doctor Anderson was on time like he always is, he said that she was malnourished, I was going to tell him the truth on what I had done to her to make her stop eating but she told him that she just didn’t feel hungry, technically it was true, but what came before she stopped eating, she didn't say.

I stayed with her while she slept, he gave me a load of pill to help with her, he also gave me some that will help us conceive a pup as she had been here a while and still nothing, I put them in a draw, she didn’t need them, I know why we haven't conceived yet, she hates me.

I had to leave her as I had to go to a meeting with the Frost Sun pack, there was a fight between some of the lower pack members over a dispute over land, that I own, let me add, "Aria, I have to go now, if you need anything, let Watermen know, he will be in the kitchen, I should be home before dinner" "ok" she replied, rolling over to face away from me, I got up, kissed her head and left the room.

Cash was waiting for me by the door, "how is she?" "Not good but at least she has eaten something, lets go and get this over and done with some I can get back to her soon as".