Mitch's POV (55)

Side story.   (9)

"Tanna, can you go let Seth know, he needs to go to the next town over and fetch the stock" "okay, I will go tell him now, oh looks like Dixson is back from Aria's, Tanna said looking at the window, I quickly got up from the chair to look and the pups were running up the garden, Cora and Dixson behind them holding hands, it makes me happy to see them happy.

Tanna left the office and I quickly followed, outside "alpha Mitch" Lucy squealed, I picked her up "how was it there? Did you miss me?" "Alpha Ranger didn't play with us, can you play with us?" "Let me talk to Dixson first, then we can play a little later, ok?" "Yeah, ok".

I took Dixson into the office to talk while Cora took the pups or something to eat, "so how did it go?" "Yeah, it went really well, Aria really got on with Cora" "good" "Ranger on the other hand" "what he didn't like Cora?" "Not Cora, he was concerned that Grover was too close to Lucy, he was getting really protective over her", "I understand, with her becoming your daughter she needs protecting more" "ok, ok, I will cut him some slack" "so, one of the things we need to discuss is sleeping arrangements, I know that you haven't mated with Cora just yet, but would you like them to join the main house? Would you like Cora to have her own room? Would you like her to be in your room?" I shot him so many questions, "sorry, if I'm asking you too much" "its fine, let me talk to Cora but eventually, yeah, she would be coming into my room, what about Grover? Can he come to the main house?" "Yeah, I wouldn't leave him alone in the second house, please don't think I'm pushing you to do something you are not ready for just yet, I just want to prepare" "like I said, let me talk to Cora".

Dixson left the office after showing me some pictures he took of his time at Aria's, he left as Willow entered, they spoke for a bit before he left the office closing the door behind him, "did you talk to him?" "Yeah, I think it's a little too soon but I think we should get two rooms prepared for them to come over".

Willow sat on my lap and kiss me "how about you? Did you do the test?" Willow and I have been officially trying for a pup for a little while with no luck "sorry but it's another negative" "don't be sorry, it will happen for us" I kissed her, it didn't stop at a kiss and before I knew it we were having sex on my desk, we have done it a few times on my desk but never in the middle of the day and never with the door unlocked.

We got back dressed, Willow still sat on desk, I was stood in front of her, we were just kissing, the door banged open "alpha Mitch, can we play hide and seek now?" Lucy shouted as she ran into the office, he guard dog Grover wasn’t far behind her, Willow giggled and said "looks like you are busy, I will have to take my leave" "I'm tired" I whispered as I rested my head on her shoulder, "an alpha's work is never done, Lucy he is all yours until dinner" she kissed my cheek and pushed me off her as she got off the desk, "come on alpha Mitch, its play time".

With having sex on my desk and playing 10 plus rounds of hide and seek, it was finally dinner.

As I was eating, my eyes felt so heavy, "you ok Mitch?" "I'm fine, just tired" "you do know you can say no to the pups if you are busy, don't push yourself" "it wasn't playing with the pups that tired me out, but it didn't help" Dixson looked a little confused "Willow and I have been trying to make something, if you know what I mean" I said as I winked at him, I think he understood.

A few weeks later, Cora and Grover moved into the main house, I could tell Dixson was exited with the move, Cora had her own room to start with but eventually she will move into his room, Lucy was adamant that Grover's room had to be next to hers, I wasn’t to fond of it but Dixson was ok with it.

I was sat on the bench watching the pups come running out of the school house, 'Mitch, can you come to our room for a second' Willow mind linked with me 'everything ok?' I said as I got up "alpha Mitch, play with us" "not right now, I have to go and see Willow" "ok, then will you play later?" "Maybe".

I quickly walked towards our room, getting more and more worried as I got closer, I open the door and Willow was crying, sitting on the bed, I quickly rushed over to her got down on my knees in front of her, "Willow, what happened? Did someone hurt you? Tell me who it was? I will kill them" "no, it's nothing like that, these are happy tears" she said with a huge smile on our face, I was so confused, she's happy but crying.

"Look" she said handing me a little white thing with a blue cap on it "is that what I think it is?" I said I could feel my hands started to shake "turn it over" I was frozen, I couldn't look away from her "are you with pup?" I asked, still not turning the test over, I wanted her to tell me from her own mouth, "yeah, we are with pup" I dropped my head into her lap and cried, I don't do it too often but I couldn't help it, life was finally falling into place.

Aria had her fated mate and her three pups, I have mine, now I have a pup on the way, Curtis has his mate, they have decided to wait a little before having pups, Malcolm is currently out looking for his mate and Dixson has Cora, they haven't mated yet, but it won't be long, he has Lucy and Grover, I know his Cora's little brother but Dixson treats him like a pup of his own.