Chapter 1: A Normal day

Narrator's POV

The City of Tarabiscoville! The home of the PJ Masks, their friends, and family. Every morning our three young heroes go to school, play with their friends and when they see trouble in their city, they go into their houses wait until night time than transform into Catboy, Owlette, and Gekko to fight either Romeo, Night ninja, or Luna girl.

Now, let's go into the walkway where Connor, Amaya and Greg are walking from school to their houses.

Nobody's POV

"So, guys what do you want to do this evening?" Connor asked his two best friends.

"I would love to go to the park, but I have homework to do." Amaya exclaimed.

"Yeah, me too." Greg told him.

"Oh, well, okay then I guess I'll just go to our headquarters to see if there are any night time villains messing with our day." Connor said.

"Alright, Connor see you later." Amaya and Greg exclaimed as they left.

Connor's POV

"This PJ masks is on his way, into the night to save the day!" I exclaimed as I fist bumped.

Narrator.....

Night in the city, and this brave hero is ready to face fiendish villains to stop them messing with his day...

Connor becomes.....

Connor (Catboy!)

Narrator and Catboy.... "The PJ Masks!"

"PJ robot, any sign of trouble?" I asked as he shook his head no.

"There has to be trouble somewhere." I thought while scrolling through the picture player.

"Connor? come in Connor!" My earpiece went off as the picture player showed Greg and Amaya on the screen.

"Oh hey guys! Did you two already finished your homework cuz I'm alone here. Okay technically I'm not alone, I have PJ robot but I miss you guys." I told them.

"Well, look behind you Catboy." Amaya said as I turned around and saw Amaya and Greg in there superhero costumes as Owlette and Gekko.

"So, what night time villain are we facing tonight?" Gekko wanted to know.

"None actually. There's no sight of villains tonight for some reason, I wonder why." I wondered.

Meanwhile in the 2nd dimension of Tarabiscoville......

Nobody's POV

Night Panther, Dark Owl, and Komodo were snooping around while causing trouble.

"Ahh, there are a lot of things do destroy and take over, right team?" Night Panther asked.

"Oh, yeah we can take over the streets." Komodo exclaimed.

"We can take over the town!" Dark Owl exclaimed.

"In fact, we can take over another dimension. Wait that's it, let's take over another dimension!" Night Panther suggested.

"Wait a minute a different dimension? Night Panther you think that's a good idea?" Dark Owl asked.

"Of course! Besides, I mean it's not like there's other people there." Night panther told them.

"Actually, according to this globe there's a universe or should I say dimension where there's three other PJ masks but they're nice and they save the day at night." Komodo exclaimed.

"Well then, let's pay them a little visit. After that, we'll spray them with sleeping gas and put them in our dimension. Hahahahahaha." Night Panther laughed evilly.

Back in the 1st dimension....

Gekko's POV

"Come on Catboy, let's go home. Obviously there isn't any villains rooming the streets tonight." Owlette told him.

"Yeah, your right, let's....." Catboy was about to say something until a ball came out of nowhere and smoke filled our HQ.

*Cough, cough* "Uh, what is that?" I asked scared.

"I don't know, but I feel sleepy." Both Catboy and Owlette said as they fell to the floor out cold along with myself doing the same.

Owlette's POV

As I was slowly closing my eyes I saw three figures appear next to us.

"Nighty night, PJ babies!" A female voice exclaimed as it almost sounded like my own but evil like as I than passed out.

Komodo's POV

"Okay, their asleep, let's go put them in our dimension." I told my team as we dragged the PJ Masks into our dimension.

In the 2nd Dimension......

Nobody's POV

"Ugh, what? Where are we?" Catboy asked as he looked to see his two friends Owlette and Gekko still out cold.

"Oh no, guys wake up." Catboy exclaimed as he was tapping their cheeks.

"Cat, Catboy?" Owlette spoke in a weak voice.

"Hey, what in leaping lizards is going on here?" Gekko asked.

"That's what I'm trying to find out Gekko. Do any of you remember what happened before we got knocked out unconscious?" Catboy wanted to know.

"I did remember seeing a girl wearing purple PJ that was similar to when Romeo turned me evil, with his opposite Ray." Owlette spoke.

"Now that you're mentioning that, I saw a boy wearing black suit and another boy wearing a red suit." Both Gekko and I exclaimed.

"However those three kids were, they were mean. And I think the girl who was wearing all purple just said nighty night PJ babies after I went unconscious." Owlette said.

"Well let's figure out a way......? Did you two see anything different about our home town?" Catboy asked as we cut to a big giant area where the PJ masks lives in their Dimension but in this one the cities are broken and the streets are now covered with dry and yucky cement.

"That they repainted the school?" Gekko wanted to know as he asked the stupidest thing ever.

"No! That our hometown is different. And scary looking." Catboy exclaimed as he jumped into Owlette's arms.

"Can I help you?" Owlette asked as she than dropped him.

"Ow." Catboy cried.

"Let's explore this place, and get some answers." Gekko exclaimed as they were now walking.

Nobody's POV

While Dark Owl, Night Panther, and Komodo were exploring the first dimension, they first got in contact with Luna girl and Motsuki.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the PJ pest. Nice new outfits! Where did you get them loser's are US?" Luna girl asked which got the dark PJ's really angry.

"SILENCE! We are here to take over your beloved city and make it our own. Send this pathetic girl and her moth somewhere that we don't have to be bothered with her.

"Oh yeah, and take both their power from them, as well." Night Panther said.

"What?!" Both of the girls said as their powers were gone and they were both now weak.

"Good! Now that you're both weak. There will be no one to help you ladies. Mwhahahaha." The three villains laughed evilly.

To be continued.....