Chapter 6 The Problem

Catboy's POV

As my friends and I were still in the second dimension, I was getting tired of walking.

"How much longer? I'm getting tired of walking my life is getting weaker." I told them.

"Catboy stop whining!" Owlette exclaimed.

"Well you don't see Gekko whining. Wait a minute, if you don't hear him whining how come you tell me to stop whining?" I asked.

"Because Greg is a smart boy. Unlike you?!" Owlette told me.

"Well, can we at least get something to eat? I'm hungry." I told them.

"You ate all the food, remember Catboy?" Gekko wanted to know.

"Sorry." I apologized

"Hey you were hungry, so we can't complain about it now, Catboy. But also, why did we get sent here to the second dimension in the first place?" Owlette asked.

"Because our second dimension counterparts Night Panther, Dark Owl, and Komodo, are taking over our home. They might taken it over already." I explained.

"Wait, what?!" Owlette and Gekko screamed.

"Calm down, let's just hope it's not that bad when we get home." I exclaimed.

"Uh, Catboy if I may say something.... HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET BACK HOME?" Owlette wanted to know.

"Huh? What's that up ahead?" Gekko asked as we went closer to the building.

"Whoa, so, our second dimension counterparts have an HQ huh? If we can somehow find a way home we can really defeat our second dimension selves and save the world." I said.

"So, let's go see what we can find to get us back home." Owlette said as she took our hands as and lead us to our second dimension counterparts HQ.

"Did you guys find anything yet?" Owlette asked.

"No." I told her.

"Well, there is nothing here, how are...?" I was shocked when a robot was chasing Gekko.

*Beep, beep* "intruder alert intruder alert!" The fly bot exclaimed while still chasing Gekko.

"Alright what did you do, this time Gekko?" I wanted to know.

Gekko's POV

"Well you said to find something in here that can help us to get home but then as I was doing that, I found a little robot sleeping. So I told closer to it, but then as I did it's red and light came on and decided to chase me." I explained.

"Gekko, it's alright Owlette, and I got this covered." Catboy told me

"OWL WING WIND!" Owlette said as she used her Owl wing wind to knock out the robot.

"I'll hold him, while you reprogram it Gekko." Catboy exclaimed as he did and I started to reprogram the robot.

*Beep, beep...* "Hello, my name is Carl! How many I help you?" Carl the robot asked.

"Hi, Carl we are the PJ Masks and we need your help. I see, we're trying to get done to our dimension due to the fact that our evil counterparts are taking it over." Owlette explained.

"Affirmative Ms. Owlette. You see, I wasn't actually programmed for evil in the beginning. Eric to tell you all three the truth you're evil counterparts weren't even not evil in the beginning as well. They were just like you guys saving the day and being good people. But all of that chance one day for night in their houses.

A few years ago.....

2nd dimension's Connor's POV

"LISTEN I DIDN'T ENEN WANT A KID!" I heard my Dad yelling at my mom from downstairs.

"OH IF YOU DIDN'T WANT A KID, THEN WHY DID YOU GET ME PREGNANT? HUH?" My mom yelled back.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT NOTHING TO DO WOTH YOU OR THST BOY YOU CALL A SON. HE'S A PATHETIC HORSE WITH BRAT!"  Dad told her.

"LEAVE THIS HOUSE, CONNOR AND NEVER RETURN!" Dad said as I kicked him hard.

"Don't you dare yell at my mom like that! Also, you can't tell me to leave, because I am leaving on my own." I told him.

"CONNOR, DON'T LEAVE YOUR MOTHER PLEASE!?" Mom pleaded.

"Sorry Mom, but I need to do this." I told her as Dad got up, opened his draw and pulled out a gun which got my mom scared.

"If you move one single step, your mother gets it." Dad said.

"MOM!" I yelled as my dad shoot her.

"Remember....I...love...you." Mom said as she was now gone.

As I ran out of the house, I saw Amaya and Greg running towards me.

"Let's go! We are done being heroes of Tarabiscoville." I told them.

"How about we take it over, and teach everyone that they don't mess around with us?" Greg asked.

"Great idea! But first." I told him as I pulled out Romeo's opposite ray gun.

*Gasps* "You have Romeo's opposite ray gun?" What are you going to do with it.......whoa." Amaya screamed as I than shot Greg and myself next.

Once Greg and I were shot, I immediately broke the machine."

Dark Owl's POV

"Now that were evil for good, we can finally take over this dump." I told them.

"Yes, we can! Mwhahahaha!" We all laughed evilly.

To be continued.....