Chapter 2: Touring another Dimension

Previously on PJ Masks Across the second dimension....

Narrator's POV

The City of Tarabiscoville! The home of the PJ Masks, their friends, and family. Every morning our three young heroes go to school, play with their friends and when they see trouble in their city, they go into their houses wait until night time than transform into Catboy, Owlette, and Gekko to fight either Romeo, Night ninja, or Luna girl.

Now, let's go into the walkway where Connor, Amaya and Greg are walking from school to their houses.

Nobody's POV

"So, guys what do you want to do this evening?" Connor asked his two best friends.

"I would love to go to the park, but I have homework to do." Amaya exclaimed.

"Yeah, me too." Greg told him.

"Oh, well, okay then I guess I'll just go to our headquarters to see if there are any night time villains messing with our day." Connor said.

"Alright, Connor see you later." Amaya and Greg exclaimed as they left.

Connor's POV

"This PJ masks is om his way, into the night to save the day!" I exclaimed as I first bumped.

Narrator.....

Night in the city, and this brave hero is ready to face fiendish villains to stop them messing with his day...

Connor becomes.....

Connor (Catboy!)

Narrator and Catboy.... "The PJ Masks!"

"PJ robot, any sign of trouble?" I asked as he shook his head no.

"There has to be trouble somewhere." I thought while scrolling through the picture player.

"Connor? come in Connor!" My earpiece went off as the picture player showed Greg and Amaya on the screen.

"Oh hey guys! Did you two already finished your homework cuz I'm alone here. Okay technically I'm not alone, I have PJ robot but I miss you guys." I told them.

"Well, look behind your Catboy." Amaya said as I turned around and saw Amaya and Greg in there superhero costumes as Owlette and Gekko.

"So, what night time villain are we facing tonight?" Gekko wanted to know.

"None actually. There's no sight of villains tonight for some reason, I wonder why." I wondered.

Meanwhile in 2nd dimension of Tarabiscoville......

Nobody's POV

Night Panther, Dark Owl, and Komodo were snooping around while causing trouble.

"Ahh, there are a lot of things do destroy and take over, right team?" Night Panther asked.

"Oh, yeah we can take over the streets." Komodo exclaimed.

"We can take over the town!" Dark Owl exclaimed.

"In fact, we can take over another dimension. Wait that's it, let's take over another dimension!" Night Panther suggested.

"Wait a minute a different dimension? Night Panther you think that's a good idea?" Dark Owl asked.

"Of course! Besides, I mean it's not like there's other people there." Night panther told them.