Epilogue

Nobody's POV

After everyone's memories were erased, except for our three heroes Catboy, Owlette m, and Gekko they were not happy about what they did to their friends. But it was for the best. Anyway, as they arrived at their HQ, they all went over to the big TV as PJ Robot placed the flash drive in the back and pressed play, on the screen it was them with their classmates and teacher along with their families having a good time together before they had to say goodbye to them and erase their memories of that day.  The PJ Masks were shocked this had to happen. They even had to erase Cameron's special memory about his first kiss. Why would they do that to him, and Jenny. I mean they would have become more then just friends. But no, when she told PJ Robot to it the button, and Cameron said wait, wait, wait it was too late for him to say a thing to her.

That's when Owlette broke the silene.

"I....I feel bad for what we did to our friends and teacher, along with our families. I mean if we haven't done what we've done, then Cameron would have stopped being a bully and become our friend." Owlette explained to the two boys.

"Agree with you guys." Gekko agreed.

But all of a sudden a portal opened and out came Dark Owl and Komodo came out.

"Wait what are you guys doing back here? Is everything alright back in the second dimension?" Catboy was the one to ask that question.

"No, it's Night Panther and his father, they've gone mad with each other. PJ Masks, we need your help." Komodo told the three.

"Wait, but first we need your help on restoring two of  our friends Cameron and Jenny's memory about us, HQ you guys and the kids Jenny planted on Cameron's lips." Owlette told the two as Catboy and Gekko were shocked to hear those words escape from her mouth.

*Beep* "What?!" PJ robot said surprised.....

Author's Note: Uh oh everyone's memories are now erased from the day they meet the PJ Masks. Catboy, Owlette and Gekko are watching the clips of the events even the last once where everyone gave our heroes a goodbye hug before they get their memories erase. Will things be better, or worse when Cameron and Jenny get their memories back? Find out in a sequel story of this one coming soon.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 18 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The PJ mask: Across the second dimension of Tarabiscovilleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें