Chapter 4: PJ robot starts feeling weird after being scratched by a wolf

Previously in The PJ Masks Across The Second Dimension.........

In the 2nd Dimension......

Nobody's POV

"Ugh, what? Where are we?" Catboy asked as he looked to see his two friends Owlette and Gekko still out cold.

"Oh no, guys wake up." Catboy exclaimed as he was tapping their cheeks.

"Cat, Catboy?" Owlette spoke in a weak voice.

"Hey, what in leaping lizards is going on here?" Gekko asked.

"That's what I'm trying to find out Gekko. Do any of you remember what happened before we got knocked out unconscious?" Catboy wanted to know.

"I did remember seeing a girl wearing purple PJ that was similar to when Romeo turned me evil, with his opposite Ray." Owlette spoke.

"Now that you're mentioning that, I saw a boy wearing black suit and another boy wearing a red suit." Both Gekko and I exclaimed.

"However those three kids were, they were mean. And I think the girl who was wearing all purple just said nighty night PJ babies after I went unconscious." Owlette said.

"Well let's figure out a way......? Did you two see anything different about our home town?" Catboy asked as we cut to a big giant area where the PJ masks lives in their Dimension but in this one the cities are broken and the streets are now covered with dry and yucky cement.

"That they repainted the school?" Gekko wanted to know as he asked the stupidest thing ever.

"No! That our hometown is different. And scary looking." Catboy exclaimed as he jumped into Owlette's arms.

"Can I help you?" Owlette asked as she than dropped him.

"Ow." Catboy cried.

"Let's explore this place, and get some answers." Gekko exclaimed as they were now walking.

Catboy's POV

As I was now walking alone, without Gekko and Owlette, I heard something coming from the bushes.

"What was that? Who's there?" I asked as I was now scared.

"As I saw a person come out of the bushes it was Luna girl but this Luna girl was actually nice.

"Whoa, don't hurt me please." The girl said as she was covering her face.

"Okay, okay, I'm not going to hurt you stop crying. My names Catboy by the way." I said to her while introducing myself.

"I'm Fran. I know what your thinking, I should have an evil name, but I gave on those a long time ago, ever since Night Panther, Dark Owl and Komodo took over and left us good guys to rot." Fran explained.

"Hmm, good explanation. Anyway Fran, what kind of personality do you have?" I asked.

"Well I have a sister named Motsuki." Fran told me.

"Wow, just like your counterpart." I said with excitement.

"Yeah but the only difference is that she's human, and she's 7." Fran told me.

"Cool, and adorable. May I please meet your Motsuki?" I asked.

"Of course follow me, to my house." Fran said as I followed her to her home.

As we arrived, Fran's house was like Luna girl's fortress, but it was actually a house.

Fran's POV