Chapter 5: Wild Robot is born

In outer space, a diamond colored asteroid with a cyan glow heads towards earth.... Successfully, the asteroid of goodness made it and crashed next to the PJ Masks headquarters, then PJ robot started to investigate the loud noise.

*PJ Robot sees the asteroid of goodness*

"Wow!" PJ robot exclaimed with excitement.

Then PJ robot flies towards the asteroid of goodness and takes it inside.

Catboy's POV

"The asteroid of goodness, it's power is too much for us... You can have its power." I told him.

"Really?" PJ robot asked.

"Yeah all of it." Owlette said to him.

"You are a great friend of ours, so you can have all its power." I exclaimed.

"Yay!" PJ robot answered with glee.

PJ Robot's POV

After my PJ pals left, I turned my hands into wires and placed them on the asteroid of goodness thus draining its power. The only thing that was left of the asteroid was nothing. I began to transport the powerless asteroid of goodness back to outer space. And I transport back to earth, I started to transform.

*Gasps*

As the transformation began, I was upgraded to the next level. I now wear a  transparent blue mask on my face, along  with an aqua band on both wrists below his cyan blue fingersless gloves, the asteroid of goodness also updated my PJ crystal metal wings and updated chest is more technological and PJ colored.

That's when I begin to summon staff with the many PJ crystals all over it.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" I said while spinning the staff around.

"Can I keep the cloak?" I asked.

"Yeah, it looks good on you even if you had your hood up." Dark Owl told me.

Electric Luna Moth's POV

As I walked inside HQ, PJ robot was laying on the floor while I was riping his wires apart.

"Don't worry PJ robot I'll fix you up in no time!" I told him.

Once I fixed him up, he started to wake up.

"Lilly is that you?" PJ robot exclaimed.

"Yeah it's me!" I told him while I nodded my head.

"Come on I'm going to surprise the PJ masks." I said as the PJ masks saw me and PJ robot.

"Lilly is that you?" Catboy asked as I nodded my head as I started to give PJ robot a lot of gifts.

PJ Robot has an ability to enter any electronics, super powers (including PJ masks Powers as well) A katana with a button. Looking presses it, it will turn into a lightsaber. Not only that, he has a box of useful stuff and his own DJ Studio along with the ability to come out in Jerry's dark spaces. A cyan McDonald's Ninja costume, a whole collection of PJ masks plushies his own vehicle, Spirit PJ rider animal named Trinity,

"I was way more different than I was before, my suit color are white, gray, yellow, pink, purple, black, platinum, gold, Cyan, red, blue and green. It's a mix of suits by Lily Fay and newton star, Luna girl and etc. My silver and pink hair are at the top of it, I have a visor on my eyes of my mask, it's pink color is faded so anyone can see my eyes. I'm a mutant superhuman cyborg I have a endoskeleton equipped with pink metal moth wings with the symbols of the team. Now, I have a robot left eye...the metallic circuits are now in my mind gears twist and turn inside my body, I have soundproof Bluetooth headphones for my ears I can forgive but I no longer forget I still have autism but it doesn't matter I have actual moth antennas... I'm immortal, I'm young forever and I can live forever like all robots." I told you the PJ masks as they were shocked.

"So, how long have you been a fan of our show?" Owlette asked.

"Since season 1 episode 1 blame it on the train." I answered.

"I remember that, Owlette cut the whole line." Gekko exclaimed which he earned a glare from her.

"Anyway, who's your favorite?" Gekko wanted to know.

"I would have to say, definitely PJ robot because he is the most adorable cyborg ever!" I answered.

To be continued...