Chapter 17: People are weird

NARRATOR'S POV~

Harry sighed. He was currently walking down the long corridors of a certain castle like school. His hair rhythmically swayed against the fabric of his upper back and collar bone. His eyes were completely dead and his posture was straight with relaxed shoulders. One hand was turning its lordship ring between long fingers, and the other was relaxing by his side.

He was more then done with life. Even more so then usual. He had just barely escaped a Hufflepuff who was practically undressing him with her eyes. The blond girl had pouted 'cutely' and twirled a strand of hair around her finger. She was trying to make small talk with him, but she kept dragging out her sentences in a way that was supposed to be flirtatious.

Harry had mostly ignored her as she followed him down corridors , but when she reached her hand out to grab his arm, he couldn't anymore.

He pulled away from her immediately and took steps away.
She looked surprised and tried to walk towards him again, but he simply took more steps away with a blank face. Like hell he would let some random girl touch him.

When he made a excuse to leave and finally escaped her, he was
cringing extremely hard at the eleven year old girls attempt to flirt.

Harry was used to people flirting with him, it happened a lot in his lifetime. Many people were after his looks, and others tried to seduce him so they could say that they were close with the 'boy who lived'.

He was just a child, And he had to deal with constant attempts from left and right, front and behind. The worst part? it wasn't just kids that did it. He would be lying if he said that there weren't adults that tried getting close to him for reasons that weren't his personality.

Ant time someone flirted with him in a non-joking or playful manner, it made Harry cringe and get incredibly uncomfortable. Not only was he disgusted by the thought of any kind of sexual relationship, but he was also never interested in a romantic relationship with anyone.

As a germaphobe who severely hated physical contact, he was disgusted by the mere thought of sex. Made him want to bathe in bleach.

Though, it did make quite the awkward situation when a person of high class mentioned sex and he literally gagged audibly in the middle of a room full of people.

Merlin, the amount of eyes that immediately turned towards him.

Ironically enough, all of that made Harry a very flirtatious person. He had to be able to flirt in order to get out of certain situations, and it came in handy for getting information as well as blackmail. It became a second nature to throw in a smirk, deepen his voice slightly on certain words or sentences, let the words purr out of his mouth, and use body language to his advantage.

He had to hold himself a certain way to make it through his day-to-day life. He was probably too young to need to know things like that, but he still did, and in the end it turned out to be a great way to learn information that he wouldn't be able to get otherwise.

All in all, Harry has a love hate relationship with horny people.

love, because it makes getting life ruining information so easy to get that it practically dances on his fingertips, and hate, because they are annoying, cringy, tiring, and touchy.

Getting back on track, Harry was making his way through Hogwarts after his last lesson. Draco and the other slyrerins had headed in the opposite direction of him. Yes. they were all heading to the Slytherin dorm, but Harry couldn't go the same way as them, or moreover, he refused to. He made an excuse to go the other way.

The way the group was headed had a girls bathroom on midway there. Now, most people would be able to walk that way normally without worrying about a thing, but Harry? well...