Mailing System

In addition to their reverence for electricity and the power of Pomula, Poms also have a unique way of sending messages to one another. Poms have developed a highly efficient and eco-friendly mailing system.

To send a message, a Pom simply needs to fold a piece of paper into the shape of an airplane, kiss or lick it for good luck, and then throw it with all their might. The paper airplane is imbued with the Poms' energy and is able to travel great distances with remarkable speed and accuracy.

The Poms' paper airplane mailing system has become an integral part of their culture and daily life. It allows them to communicate with one another quickly and easily, without the need for expensive and environmentally harmful technologies. In fact, Poms take great pride in their ability to send messages using only the power of their own bodies and the materials available to them in the natural world.

Despite its simplicity, the paper airplane mailing system is highly effective, with messages often arriving at their intended destinations within a matter of hours. It has also become a source of fun and entertainment for Poms, who often compete to see who can throw their paper airplanes the farthest or with the most impressive aerobatics.

While the Poms' unique mailing system is a charming and whimsical tradition, it does have its limitations. One of the most significant drawbacks is that it is not always reliable, particularly in harsh weather conditions.

Strong winds, rain, snow, and other adverse weather conditions can make it challenging to launch a paper airplane effectively. Poms must also take into account the direction of the wind and adjust their throwing technique accordingly, which requires skill and experience.

In addition to weather-related issues, the Poms' paper airplane mail system can also be affected by other environmental factors. For example, if the terrain is uneven or cluttered with obstacles, it may be challenging to find a suitable spot to launch the airplane. Likewise, if there are a lot of trees or other tall objects nearby, it may be difficult to get the airplane to fly a significant distance.

Another potential downside to the paper airplane mail system is that it may not be as secure as other methods of communication. While Poms take great care in folding and launching their paper airplanes, there is always the risk that they could be intercepted by a curious or mischievous third party. This could lead to private information being compromised or intercepted messages being misinterpreted.

Despite these limitations, Poms remain committed to their unique mailing system and continue to use it as a way of staying connected with each other and with the wider world. They view the occasional failed launch or lost message as a small price to pay for the joy and sense of connection that their system brings.