Home and Living

Poms are renowned for their masterful craftsmanship, and one of their most impressive creations is their porcelain-like houses. These houses are a symbol of the Poms' creativity, ingenuity, and resilience, and they are highly sought after by collectors and admirers of the Poms' artistry.

Pomula is mixed with a special type of mushroom, called Moropa to create Pomsulin, the porcelain-like material used to build Pom homes. The mushroom spores grow and thrive in the electrified environment of Pom Forests, and when mixed with the Pomula, create a sturdy and flexible material that is perfect for building. Pomula can also be mixed in with other materials to create clothing and other items, such as bags and containers.

Pomsulin houses are incredibly durable and resistant to damage. Each one is decorated with intricate patterns and designs that reflect the personality and values of its inhabitants. Poms view their Pomsulin houses not only as a place to live but also as a canvas for their artistic expression.

The history of these houses can be traced back to the earliest days of Pom civilization when they first discovered the unique properties of mixing their pomula saliva and blood into clay to create a sturdy and beautiful material. Over time, they developed new techniques for shaping and decorating it, resulting in the stunning works of art that we see today.

The popularity of these houses has grown over the years, and they are now highly prized by collectors and art enthusiasts all over the world. The intricate designs and attention to detail of Poms have made their porcelain houses a true masterpiece of art and architecture.

Home Activities:

Poms enjoy a variety of activities at home. Some of their favorite activities include cooking and baking with Pomula-infused ingredients, crafting and creating artwork using Pomula as a medium, gardening and tending to their Pomula-infused plants, reading books and writing stories, playing music and dancing, and spending time with their families and friends.

Poms also enjoy decorating their homes with beautiful and intricate designs, using Pomula-infused materials to create unique and colorful patterns. They often incorporate natural elements such as flowers, leaves, and vines into their decorations, creating a cozy and welcoming atmosphere.

In addition to these activities, Poms also like to relax and unwind by taking baths infused with Pomula oils and soaking in hot springs. They believe that these treatments help to rejuvenate their bodies and minds, promoting overall health and well-being.