● 3 ●

We went to Walmart right next to our school while listening to MCR. On the way Draco Malfoy asked us if we had ever heard of Billie Eilish's brother.

"Of couse we know him!" Wednesday and I giggled in unison.

"He's one of my favorite musicians!" I continued.

Draco got exited "Whoa, I didn't know y'all listened to him too! What's your favorite song, Y/N?"

"That's hard. Most of his songs are amazing. Hmm... My favorites are probably Bad Guy and Bury a Friend."

"Dude, I love these!"

We had finally crossed the Walmart parking lot and were about to enter the gigantic building to find cool CDs of Indie Rock Bands like Nirvana, when we saw someone familiar.

"Guys, is that Billie Eilish's brother?"

"You're kidding, right? No way, it really is!!"

We instantly ran over to him.

I couldn't hold back my exitement, "Hey, aren't you Frankie Grande?"

"Yep, famous Ariana Grandes brother."

"We love your sister's music!"

"Yeah, she's really good. I gotta go, bye!"

"Bye, Aris brother!"

We ran back to the entrance of the building and finally made our way inside. Draco bought a few cans of Obamna Soda and Wednesday bought a cool black goth dress.

I was hanging around at the CD section, unsure what to spend my lunch money on. In the end I decided to buy IGOR by this Tyler Creator guy as I had heard someone at school say he's really underground.