● 4 ●

We returned to school grounds right at the beginning of lunch break. Noone of us was actually hungry, so our pack just sat down at our regular table and chatted about emo things and witchcraft.

Then I saw him. The guy I had been in love with since 4th grade. Flawless. Breathtaking. The hottest in school. Shrek.

"You're drooling, Y/N." Wednesday brought me back to reality, "Still not over him?"

"Never. I have imprinted on him."

I watched him as he sat down at the populars' table and I could've sworn we had eye contact for a few seconds. It felt like my heart had jumped right out of my chest but I had to accept it: This probably meant nothing.

I absolutely despised his friend group.
There was Mr Krabs, the captain of the football team. Complete douchebag. Shallow, typical fuckboy. Also, one time in middle school I borrowed like 10 cents from him and he still gets on my nerves sometimes because I haven't paid them back yet.

Then there is Markiplier. The quarterback. He isn't mean or anything, but he smells like sour cream & onion chips.

Barbara Roberts, everyone just calls her Barbie. EVERYTHING she owns is fucking pink! How tasteless can you be? Also she screams too much money.

Last, Tess. Yeah, THAT Tess. Tess Tyler. An absolute bitch, my bully, and the worst thing: Shreks girlfriend.

I hate her so much. I wish I could just show her my dangerous werewolf powers so she'd shut up for once and for all. And maybe I would finally have a chance with Shrek.