● 6 ●

Now I was interested, "What?? No way me too!"

"No, I'm serious, I can transform and shit"

"Oh my god, can you show me? Pleaase I've always wanted to see a real werewolf!!"

"Sure" Tricky grinned and instantly started becoming all hairy and big.

"Dude this is so cool!" I giggled in exitement, "Wanna be friends? We can listen to punk bands and this new Igor record I just bought!"

Tricky transformed back into human form and simply replied with a short but warmhearted "Sure!" before we both got back to history class with Mr Binks.

After the lesson, I gave Tricky my phone number and we parted ways. School was finally over, so my friend group met at the parking lot. Draco was a bit late though, so Wednesday and I spent the time waiting smoking a big ass blunt.

"Hey Y/N?"

No way. No way HE was saying my name. I turned around and his hazel orbs met mine. Instantly he had me trapped. Neither able to speak nor move.

"Shrek to Y/N, you here?" the boy of my dreams tilted his head with a smirk.

"Uh.." I had no clue what to say. Yeah, maybe I had smoked half a blunt, but I felt none of it right now. Just pure nervousness.

Before I could form a sentence, I could see an angry Tess stomping right up to us in the corner of my eye.

"Shrek, what are you doing with this emo cunt?"

That bitch.

"Chill baby, we're just talking. Now wait in the car for me, okay?" a slighly pissed off Shrek said.

And just like that, she walked away. Huh, weird. Normally she would start drama. Why was Shrek talking to me anyway?

"Soo, see.." he put one hand on my shoulder, making me feel all fuzzy.

All of the sudden, his eyes turned red and his hand went chillingly cold. What was going on?

"I want you to meet me at the Chum Bucket. 11 PM. Tonight."

And with that, he turned around and walked away. What the fuck just happened?