● 9 ●

The next moment I felt soft lips on my neck, sucking all over and making me whimper uncontrollably. Then, suddenly, Shrek grabbed me by my waist and pushed me into the wall of the Chum Bucket, passionately kissing my mouth, while slowly moving his hand towards my private parts. The sensations were overwhelming, but my moans got lost inside our kisses.

"I want you, Y/N." he groaned softly, turning me on even more. Then he once again moved to my neck.

I couldn't help but let out a loud moan when I felt his teeth dig into my skin. He was going to kill me, I thought. I was his prey and nothing more. But to my surprise, he spun me around, putting his hand inside my pants and gently tasting the drips of blood on my neck.

I felt him glide over my wet folds, slowly massaging my clit in circles.

"You're so fucking wet for me" he mumbled against my neck. At this point I was a moaning mess.

"FUCK" I screamed when he unexpectedly inserted his finger and instantly hit my g-spot. Pumping it in and out again, he finally moved away from my neck and stared at me. His face had a look of incredible lust.

My breathing became faster and I almost hit my climax when he suddenly pulled out.

He then unbuttoned my pants and pulled it down together with my underwear to reveal my dripping vagina.

"You're so fucking pretty." he whispered while also removing his clothes. His dick was huge and hard, the tip full of precum.

"Is this okay?" he asked.

I nodded and he inserted his giga cock into my pussy. Caught off guard by the sheer size I moaned even louder than before. We both kept going in a steady rhythm, eventually going faster and faster.

"I think I'm coming" he whimpered.

I felt the feeling become stronger too and just a moment later we both hit our climax, groaning in unison.

Out of breath, we both looked at each other and kissed again.