Chapter 5.5 (EXTRA)

(Note: Finally I can finish the illustration of Karma's parent along with updating this fanfic)

(01:00 P.M in Wasamasa Restaurant)

(Third Person's POV)

Kouji who is talking with Mayuri in the office during the rest time of Mayuri's shift, suddenly were stopped after the phone ringing. Kouji picking up the call.

"Hello? Who is calling?"

"This is me, your great Master of Food's Demon King."

The person responded with old man's tone that recognized by Kouji.

"Oh! So its you Great Master Senzaemon? How it's going?"
Kouji excitedly asked the caller who is Nakiri Senzaemon, The Headmaster of Tōtsuki Culinary Academy. Then they talking about something as Senzaemon telling the whole things to Kouji.

~

"I see....as I guessed. So that's how the whole event going."
Kouji's expression began serious after Senzaemon telling that event as the old man continued.

"Though I couldn't accept that result she gave to me, let me tell you about that little boy doings with Erina along with his mate."

Senzaemon then telling about the hillarious event that plotted by the two participants that being supervised by Erina.

Suddenly Kouji burst laughing after Senzaemon done telling it. Mayuri wondered about what her husband is currently talking about as she just watching him.

"SERIOUSLY!? That little devil descendant of mine really did it to your prideful granddaughter!? Even at the front of Saiba's son? Why this is so funny?"

Kouji tired of laughing as his stomach hurts of responded such hillarious event that Senzaemon telling him.

"As I expected from that young devil of yours. It seems that invitation were really a great choice for him after you telling me about his talent, my grown demon Kouji!"

Senzaemon exclaimed cheerfully as he continued.

"And I took the dish that those two make, to have a taste with my own tongue. I were enjoyed it as my muscle become full of energy awaken by their food! Never I felt so young like this!"

The old man talked from the phone as Kouji could tell that Senzaemon were more satisfied than before.

"So those two really suceeded the exam right?"
Kouji wanted to confirm about it to Senzaemon.

"Of course! So don't worry, your son will attended that admission ceremony later with his mate!"

Kouji seems satisfied in relief hearing Senzaemon's statement.