Chapter 9. Spread Your Legs

"Take off your clothes

"Take off your clothes."

"Like that?"

"Slower."

"Now, spread your legs."

My jaw dropped as Koa walked back from his kitchen with popcorn. He tilted his head at the television, then smirked at me.

"Do you like salt on your popcorn?" he asked.

I choked on my spit, coughing. "Y-Y-Yeah."

"Perfect," he said, pouring too much salt into the bowl.

Koa sat on the couch by me, clicking off the lamp behind us. His apartment was an open concept, placing his bed to the right of us. His rough palms cupped a handful of popcorn, popping it into his mouth. Koa wrapped his arm around my shoulder, bringing me closer to him.

"Yes, I love your titties bouncing when you are on top," the man on the television said.

Koa quickly grabbed the remote, clicking the channel. "Wow, I did not think that movie was a porno," he said, adding a laugh.

I smiled slightly. "I didn't mind."

Koa shook his head, laughing with a wide smile. "That was worse than a homemade one on Onlyfans."

I laughed hard, sitting on the edge of the couch. I glanced around, seeing Koa's balcony to the side of the bed. His apartment was in the heart of Seattle with a view of the Ocean. The moonlight shined into his glass doors while the white lace curtains danced in the wind. I could hear the traffic filling the apartment, horns beeping to show how angry people were while driving in heavy traffic.

The Sounders soccer game just ended while pedestrians drunkenly yelled in the streets. Koa clicked the television until the highlights of the game popped up. The Sounders won three to one as they showed Jordan Morris scoring a header.

"You enjoy soccer?" Koa asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "What's not to like?" I smirked, wiggling my eyebrows. "Muscular fit guys running around a field while they chased a ball."

"I can't with you," Koa responded, laughing at me.

Glancing over my shoulder, I saw a door behind us. I stood up, pointing at it. "Is that the bathroom?" I asked.

Koa rotated, nodding his head. "Yep, go ahead," he said, standing up. "Do you want some water?"

"Yes, thank you," I said, opening the bathroom door.

I shut myself in the dark before clicking on the lights. Tucking my hair behind my ears, I leaned over the sink, looking at myself in the mirror. Seeing myself was still a shock, given the woman on the other side was not Scarlet anymore. I smiled at the mirror, checking my teeth, then opened the mirror to see what he had.

The television blared from outside the door. "Police found many bodies in an abandoned warehouse two nights ago. Renzo Martinez's wife, Gabriella Martinez found at the scene, arrested, and waiting for trial. Witnesses say they saw a woman in a red mask and a man in a gas mask leaving the area. Apple Red had struck again." The television stopped, silencing the bathroom.