Pehla nasha Pehla khumaar

It has almost been 4 months of our marriage. Time for sure passes quickly and even more so when you are happy and don't wish for time to fly by. I have never been more happier in my life than I was now. Divyansh is exactly what I had imagined him to be - a complete gentleman. He takes care of me,respects me and my decisions and also gives me space and gives me company in my free time. He has grown comfortable with me. But that's how far we have gone till now and I don't think we should either because the future of the relationship is still unclear. Even though Divyansh has said that he intends to keep the relationship going, we still have the six month conversation in mind. I guess we still have to wait for 2 more months to take the relationship to a next level. But I am content with what we have now and I am completely sure that if he decides to stay in this relationship by the end of these sox months, we would definitely fall in love with each other.
Today was weekend and we had decided to go for a family outing to the hill station today. It had been quiet a long time since we visited Kasauli , so we zeroed upon Kasauli for our weekend getaway.

We had planned to travel by road. Divyansh was driving the car and I was sitting on the passengers seat. The car's radio was on and we were listening to our favourite songs taking turns and let me tell you that Divyansh and I have totally different tastes in music. I like to listen to old Bollywood songs or cute mushy romantics but he likes to listen to upbeat Punjabi music especially Shubh' songs. So,we had decided to play one song alternatively of our choice.

Currently, we were listening to "Yeh shaam mastaani" by Kishore Kumar and we both were humming to the song and chatting and laughing in between. Divyansh sang along the line koi dorr mujhe khiche,Teri or liye Jaye and leaned forward to kiss me on the cheeks,smiled a bit and then leaned back to his seat to focus on his driving.

Although this action of his was unexpected,it didn't feel out of place at all. It felt as if this was the most natural thing to do, as if it was a normal interaction between a husband and a wife. Strange isn't it,that we were so close yet so far,that I couldn't act upon my urge to move towards his cheeks and kiss him with 10 times more passion just to show him much I love him, just to tell him how much I have loved him all these years, how much I adored him my silly teen years and pour all my love onto that kiss and then look into his eyes to have a reflection of all those emotions I have for him in his eyes,to see his eyes,his being filled with love for me. But I knew that this wasn't possible. He might have kissed me just because he would have felt that as an obligation or he might have just kissed me because it felt right in the moment. Because as much as it hurts to say this, he doesn't love me, not yet atleast. He respects me, treats me well and admires me but he still loves Guneet. I can sense that in his hesitation whenever he tries to get to close to me. I can sense his struggle of trying to forget her and her memories and I can do nothing but wait for him to move forward, towards me.

Anyways, I blushed at his advances and couldn't do anything but widen my eyes and scream "Divi"!!! He just laughed it out and continued jamming to the music.
Yup,over the past few months,he has started calling me Anu and I have started calling him Divi and now it seems just normal to say so.

The rest of the ride continued with us humming and jamming and slight bickering in between till we reached Kasauli and joined the family who had gone in a different car in order to give us some privacy which I am grateful for.

Since all of us were tired and wanted to rest for a bit, we all retired to our hotel rooms and I slept hugging Divi like I have been doing over the past few months with a smile on my face while remembering the day's events.
_-----------------_------------------_---------------_------

Hey ya people !
I am really sorry for the slow and short updates but I can't do much because I have college and a part time job which keeps me really busy . Let me know how the chapter was and do let me know if you have any suggestions or scenes you want me to add.
Until next time,have a good one!