Konsa mod aaya zindagi mein humari

Since it was in the afternoon when we reached Kasauli, all of us had planned to go out in the evening after taking some rest. Me and Divyansh woke up from our nap at around 6 in the evening and then freshened up to meet everyone in the hotel lobby.

All of us went to get a couple of snacks to enjoy after strolling around for a bit. Kasauli is known for harbouring a variety of Tibetian food,so, I and Divyansh went to get some Tibetian style momos to feast with the family.

While we were buying the momos from the roadside stall,a bike came at an alarming speed and was about to hit Divyansh as he was standing towards that side of the road. I panicked and shouted " Divi!!!" all the while trying to move him aside. He got alarmed at moved aside in time, thankfully!
All that happened in milisecond and wasn't that big of a deal but my heart with thudding with budding fear. Fear of losing him, which I know is inevitable since he won't choose me at the end of this term of 6 months.

I know that there is a ray of hope in my heart that says that this relationship would go on but I don't wanna build sand castles out of nowhere, I don't want to listen to my heart shatter into pieces and then break so bad that it gets hard to mend.

Coming back from my train of thoughts, I looked at Divyansh with teary eyes and dashed to hug him in order to calm my pumping heart. He held me in his embrace and tried to calm me down by soothening out my hair and giving me gentle pats here and there. Although I should be the one comforting him because it was him who was about to be hit, it all felt right. It was as if I needed that hug to survive as if that hug was meant to validate my feelings, as if it was telling me that he won't leave me. But as far as I know my destiny, the hug also felt like it was a farewell hug, as if we won't be this close ever again and I won't be able to bask in his warmth forever. I clung tighther to him and burst into tears at that thought.

"Promise me Divi, that you would take care of yourself. Don't be so unaware of your surroundings and cause hurt to yourself. I would bear anything and everything but , seeing you get hurt is something I cannot fathom. That's all I am asking from you, even if I there or not, you are going to be responsible for your own self, you are going to take care of yourself and be happy in life. Am I clear?" I said those words as soon as I felt my voice coming back in my throat.
He chuckled and said, " Annie babu!! See, I am fine, nothing has happened to me and nothing will happen to me till you are here,with me. Stop taking about something that is not going to happen, you are going to stay here with me, to take care of me. So, stop being a cry baby now. We have to carry these momos back too."

I smiled at what he said and used the hem of his shirt to wipe my nose since it had become runny now. He made a disgusted face but didn't move his arm back. Haha! Take that for making me cry.
He smiled and ruffled my hair and both of us went to our family smiling.

The rest of the day went in a blue taking,chatting,eating and smiling with the family. I haven't felt so happy for such a long time now.  All this love and made want to cocoon myself and never have to face the cruel world alone. I know I have been taking senti stuff lately but I can't help it. I have been feeling strange things for a while now.

It had started raining lightly so we all decided to head back to the hotel since it had been enough excursion for the day.I was thanking my stars for this absolutely lovely family and this happy 'n happening life when I saw something that could take it all away in a blink. Yup, you guessed it right, I saw the one and only Guneet Arora standing while leaning towards Divyansh's car while getting drenched in the rain. Just when I thought life couldn't get any more perfect than it already was. I saw Divyansh stand in his place as if he got struck by some lightening. I looked towards him with some hope in his eyes but what I saw shattered every bit of hope I had in my heart because I saw the longing,the shine, the hope and the love in his eyes for someone that was not me , for someone he actually loved and wanted to be with.
This was expected if you ask me, because no matter what, their years long love couldn't stand weak infront of our 5 months marriage and that too a marriage that wasn't supposed to happen to begin with. That's when I knew that my life had taken a turn again and this time for the worse because I can feel my eyes glistering with tears already at the thought of separating from the one I loved so that he could spend his life with the one that he loves. It hurts, I know but that's life.

***************************************
Heya guys!!
I know I am late in uploading and I am really sorry for the same.
Let me know in the comments if you like the story so far and any sort of suggestions are also welcome.

Until next time,
Take care❤️