Chapter 30

It's 12 Becky sat on the Bed and she is looking at Freen's photo and talking to Freen's photo

Hey Freen ! I am Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. Little princess of Armstrong family . I never had feeling of missing anyone . My dad never made me to feel it . Even Me and Richee fight for many things. He always make sure that if i am happy and ok . He is the one who supports me in every decision . Coming to Douglas , He is My best friend from my childhood. He always with me and he proposed me thrice in University . I rejected him because i never had feeling for him . He finally approached my dad about the proposal getting married to me . My family and his family is business partners for so long. My dad asked my permission and i don't find any reason to say No , I said YES . I Still remember when i accepted Douglas gifted everyone in the office . He bought me a lot of gifts . But today you avoid me like a hell without reason. You don't care about me and you hugging that heng . Is it because you have feeling for him. You made me to cry and i want to know what we have ! Why i miss you , why i need to be with you ... God please guide me what i need to do .

At Freen's place , Freen made Heng to stay with her . She made all arrangements for him and heng is stayed to Oppositevif Freen's room . Freen got a message form Nauvida that Becky will be leave for a week.

Freen locked the home and took a drive to her family graveyard. She never had best friend or someone close to her . Even she tries to hide everything from heng .Heng usually more protective on Freen and already in orphanage Heng beaten two people when they teased Freen .

Freen sat next to her mom graveyard and she start to discuss with her mom .

Mom , Becky took leave for one week ! She did not ask me a single word before taking a leave . How can I be here without seeing her. I miss her mom . What is this feel for her I have mom !! My heart beat beats fast when i look to her eyes and i feel sad when she away from me . Heng released soon i searched for her . She is not there . I never took anyone to my house i took her but she left me without saying a word .

Mom better i ll check in Google !

Freen searched in Google , some pages it show a diseases and some people said it's love .

Mom shall i stay with you tonight . I miss you people .

Freen slept in the car and Becky slept in the floor holding freen Photo in her phone .