Chapter 102

Becky , Today you need to meet Sarocha , i got a call from her PA Fah , Richee said while eating his breakfast.

But why ! Becky asked

Maybe regarding the product and also that she is going to relieve from the CEO post , the new boss is Douglas and heng . We need to make an agreement with them.

She is so serious about it , Becky said to herself.

I'm sorry ! I have not heard of you , Richee said

Nothing , drop hathu in her school. I'll meet her . Becky pushed the chair and she got up from the table .

Finish your breakfast Becky

It's enough and Becky left the home.

Welcome Becky , Fah greeted

Becky stared at her and she walked towards freen room .

May i ? Becky knocked on the door .

Yes ! Freen going through some papers .

We got a call from you , Becky said.

Freen looked at Becky and she tried to avoid eye contact with her .

Becky's sale of the product reached good and our shareholders are happy with that . I am planning to have a party , what is your idea !! Freen asked

I am ok with that , Becky said .

Freen did not look at Becky .

Also we are going to change some of the agreement papers and Douglas will be looking at the project . I know you will be comfortable working with him .

Are you seriously going to resign the CEO role .

Yes , i don't have that much time . So i already decided .

Freen ! Are you mad ? Becky said with herself

What ! Freen looked at her

Nothing ! It's your life and it's your decision ,Who am I to be involved into it .

Hmmm... Freen looked at Becky's eyes, Becky just said one word i'll not leave you , Freen thought in her mind .

If the meeting is over shall I leave now .

Ok , if i need to go home , I'll accompany you to the parking lot . Freen said

Becky just nodded her head , freen and Becky in the lift , freen just looked at Becky .

Becky tried to start her car , but it's not starting and she is getting late to pick up hathu.

Becky , shall i drop you ! I think your car has problem, i ll ask fah to fix it .

i need to pick up Hathu .

No issue , even i need to pick up Amporn and i m going there only . You can come with me .

Becky nodded her head and freen opened the car door for Becky . Becky closed the front door of the car and she sat in the back seat .

Freen adjusted her car mirror view and she looked at Becky .