Chapter 53

After 2 years

Freen started her father business in Spain, she become so consious on Becky safety . She started to suspect everyone around her . She need to take revenge on Mrs. Dean to killing her family .

Many times Dean tried to kill her , she filed a FIR on Dean .Police arrested Dean for killing her mother and all the properties belong to Freen now. Freen proved that Dean is the one who gave poison to her mother . Pham challenged Freen, that he will again make freen the homeless. Freen also won the heng case . Heng is also staying with freen and Becky . After the Pham warning , many times an attempt is made on killing Becky .
Freen hired a security guard to protect Becky .

Freen why are you always so tense . I miss you !!

Becky is 9 months old do you think ! The doctor said anytime you will get pregnant pain .

Babe !! Chill i'm fine ..

Freen i already arranged 10 ambulances before our palace !!!

For what heng ? Becky asked

In case if you get the pain we need to rush up to the hospital , freen replied

You both insane !!

Ok ... It's dinner time , Douglas came out of kitchen

What is today special!!!

I cooked some healthy vegetables salad , Douglas replied.

Also some vegetable soups , a women voice walked towards Becky

It's Rhea , Douglas wife .

Rhea, can I get something sweet ! Becky asked

No way you should not take much sweet , freen told .

I really hate this pregnancy period .

You are the one who forced me to get married to you soon . You rushed for IVR , freen laughed.

Yes , otherwise you would have married that Kierra , Becky pouted her face.

She is my secretary, freen replied

Becky looked angrily on freen

Ok ok she proposed to me that is the reason why you are so angry with her , Freen replied

Still you keep her as your secretary , you like her companion. Becky said

Oh my god ! Stop this fight , Rhea shouted

Becky you are still same , you are coming with a statement always before you know the compete statement .

Freen apologize to Becky , heng said

Why me ! Freen crossed her arms and sat in the table .

Freen ! It's my order

I am sorry Becky

Thanks heng . Heng always support Becky .

Heng used to advise freen that she left her whole family to be with freen . Heng know how it pain leaving family . This 2 years Becky never said a single word that she misses her family .

Freen keep on calling Richie , but no response from them