Chapter 47

Becky , you know freen belongs to the royal family in thailand. Her father is Chankimha successor. There is problem raised when Becky father lover Becky mother . He fought with his mother and he came out he started his own business . Then after freen birth , her grandma need his son to return to home . Becky's father did not want to visit her mother and later he decided to settle with her mother . So he sold all his property in London and he decided to go . While going to airport they met an accident and as per police records including freen everyone died . And it's also mentioned it's not accident and pre planned murder , Douglas said everything through phone .

Why do they want to kill freen father , is there any motive , Becky asked

And another thing Freen is the legally responsible for all Chankimha properties . Her grandmother made a will in name of freen .

Ok now who is taking care of Chankimha properties , Becky asked

It's her Aunt, Freen dad's sister . She not own sister . She is her dad cousin.

Ok , please check on her and let me know . Finally we have some plot . Did freen know all this ??

No , her uncle afraid if someone knows about her , she will be killed . So he hide her identity, Douglas said

Thanks Douglas .

Becky , will you please reconsider the decision calling off the engagement, Douglas asked before disconnecting the call .

Sorry Douglas , i m the one who putted you in this situation , Becky said in sorry tone .

It's ok , Bye take care , meet you evening .

What you did freen , why you kissed Becky ? Already she used to say that you are in love with her ? No what will you do , Freen scolded herself .

Becky entered the room

Good morning Freen!!

Good morning , Freen waited Becky to speak about yesterday.

Becky did not speak a single thing about yesterday what happen between them !

Freen , we have check up with doctor today and  i already shifted all your office work here. You acn work from here. Today evening i need to go out with Douglas . So don't go anywhere be safe in home , Becky said and she left the room.

What happened to this girl , she did not ask anything about the kiss . Did she really gave up on me .