Chapter 63

Becky carried Hathai to her room. She  made her take a shower first .

Hathu we are going to Uncle Richee house tomorrow, Becky said .

Seriously Teerak ! Hathai replied

Hathu i told you 1000 times don't call me teerak , Becky pinched Hathai shoulder

Mami... Sorry ...

You never seen her , but everything resembles her , Becky cried

Mami.. don't cry .. i'm sorry .. i ll not call you teerak .

Ok .. ok .. mami is not crying , so you stop crying ... Becky hugged

Becky .. if you are going out of this house, I'll not come searching for you. It will be over between us , Freen shouted loudly looking Becky  .

Hathai kissed Becky , soon Becky came to reality . She wiped her tears .

Phone start to ring !!

Richee.. Becky said

Becky shall i come there to pick you up .

No need Richee, i ll come myself . I need to take Hathai tomorrow to the dental clinic for check - up ,Becky said .

Ok ok ... My angel is busy ?

No she is watching her carebear .

Bye princess ..

Freen tomorrow are you free , Rhea asked

Why Rhea !

Can you please come with me to dental clinic , Douglas is busy .

Ok ok... I ll come

Me too , Amporn looked at Rhea .

Why you are coming ? Rhea looked at ampron

Why you are going with my daddy

Oh no one can win you talking with you . Rhea went to kitchen .

Freen smiled at Amporn and she layed on freen lap .

Thanks Rhea, i know how freen broken when Becky left her , she do not want to meet anyone , she cried , she drinking lot . If Amporn did not come to her life . I think i ll lost my sister . You and Douglas never felt possessive on Amporn . She call Freen daddy , Douglas never said anything. Having a friend like you freen is so lucky .

Nothing like that heng, do you forget my mom Dean always wants to kill her , when she is arrested , i do not know what i need to do ,freen is one who take care of me and married to Douglas .I m happy because of her . Her happiness is Amporn . Douglas always regret for Becky action. It made him to stay with freen .

Becky .. please think ,about freen , I don't think what she did is not wrong .

Richee stop it , what you know about her that night ... Even she did not give me any explanation that night . She moved on so easily . I hate her !!

Hathu doesn't play with sand , Becky gets up and walks towards hathu .