Chapter 79

Freen reached the airport . Becky came to the airport .

Freen and Becky did their immigration and boarded the flight , landing in London after 15 hours.

Freen booked a two rooms in the hotel . One is For her and the other is for Becky .

Freen and Becky refreshed , getting ready for the product promotion with the other share holders. After completing presentation, freen is speaking with everyone . One of the shareholder invited Freen and Becky for a party which is going to held at evening .

Freen try to refuse , he compelled lot and she accepted it . Becky accepted too .

The whole day both did not talk much .

Freen and Becky attended the party . Becky is not comfortable,Cindy called Becky and informed that Hathai have slight fever . It's made her Becky uncomfortable.

Freen holding a glass of wine . Becky avoided drinking . She looked at Freen who was holding a glass of wine and talking with other people .

Suddenly someone touched Becky from back . Becky turned her back and it's Nop .

Nop what are you doing here , Becky looked surprisely

He is my client , nop pointed the share holder .

Ok ok ..

Are you alone here Becky !

No i m with my business partner , Becky showed Freen .

It's Sarocha .. Nop walked towards Freen

Hi Sarocha , Nop waiting for a hand shake with freen

Freen holding a glass and she just said hi .

Nop know for some reason freen hates him .

Soon party starts and everyone start to dance and drink . Nop dragged Becky and he start to dance in the middle of the stage .

Nop i cannot !! Becky tried to take nop hand from her waist

Becky always you do the same .. Enjoy the life

Freen got anger seeing nop who is holding Becky . Nop right hand is around Becky waist and his left hand is intertwined with Becky hand .

Some of the crowd encourage their dancing and some said that they look like a couple .

Freen forget how much she drunk the wine .

She lost her control and she walked towards the stage . She is not able to walk . She tried her best and she reached the stage .

She hold Becky hand and she dragged her to the down of the stage .

Becky shouted ..

Sarocha leave my hand ! It's paining .

Nop tried to control freen .

Freen pushed Nop and he fall down in the ground .

Freen pushed Becky into the car and she drove the car fast and she started to lose her consciousness because of the alcohol . Somehow Becky managed to stop the car in the side of the road .

Becky looked at Freen , freen fainted on the steering wheel.

Sarocha wake up , Becky tried to pull freen . When she look at her face , she saw bleeding from freen nose .

Becky took freen to the hospital .

Becky without knowing her she started to cry .

Becky looked at Freen from the door .

Once doctor come out of the room , Becky walked towards him

How is she doctor !

You are ? Doctor asked

I m her .... Becky took time to say

I m her partner, business partner !

Ok, we already sent some blood report to the lab . Let's wait for the result . Before that i need to know whether she undergoes any medication.

Ok doctor, i ll check with her family

Becky called Rhea , she still have Rhea number .

Helo !!

Who is this ! Rhea asked attending the call

Rhea this is Becky!

Becky ! Rhea smiled

Rhea don't get panic , i am in hospital

Becky is it any problem ! Rhea asked

Me and Freen attend a party and she drunken lot, suddenly she fainted and  i admitted her in hospital.

Oh shit ! Why she drink alcohol again ! Rhea shouted

Rhea doctor asked if freen has any medical problems .

Becky she is undergoing treatment .

Becky shocked by Rhea words

What ! What happend to her ? Why treatment ! She is always more conscious about her health.

After you left her , she started to drink lot . After a point the alcohol started to kill her . Whenever she tense or get anger she fainted. Douglas and heng take her to hospital or sometime doctor used to come .

Doctor strictly told us that freen should not drink a alcohol is she does her life is in danger .

Becky disconnected the call before Rhea finished talking .