✨✨✨Read For A Surprise! ✨✨✨

READ THIS BEFORE SCROLLING OR ELSE I'LL TELL JOHNNY 

DON'T DISAPPOINT JOHNNY 

#doitforjohnny

hello beautiful sexy people! ✨💗

it's been a while, i've just been busy with life but I haven't abandoned this book. 

Firstly (before the surprise) I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has chosen to read this book. I know its not the best, I look back at it and actually want to punch myself at how terrible the writing is but at the end of the day this was my first book and I remember being super proud of it. 

Every time I come on here the views keep increasing and get so many hilarious comments which I LOVE reading, so thank you so much for the support. Like i said this book is nowhere near a million views, but the fact that some of you actually enjoy this books means a whole lot to me then just views. So thank you so much again for everything <3 

Anyway enough of the rambling (again thank you to everyone) 

 are you ready for the surprise!????

WAIT

i almost forgot to tell you, i rewatched the outsiders after 4 years! i know so disappointing, cant believe i let it go for that long, it was english class nostalgia all over again. god i  almost cried during the opening stay gold sequence, so beautiful ahhhh i love it. and dally at bucks with no shirt skbfejkrgngrjekgnjdsfnregn chef's kiss and don't even get me started on everyone else. 

Anyway......

like always i was on pinterest and fell down a rabbit hole which lead me to the outsiders.  either i'm dumb and haven't been looking hard enough but i found pictures of the cast THAT I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE UNTIL NOW. 

sooooo to show my appreciation to everyone 

✨✨✨✨✨allow me to bless your eyes ✨✨✨✨✨✨