My kind of movie: Ponyboy

It was 11:30 am

'Shoot' you thought to yourself. You were going to be late for your date with Ponyboy. You put on your F/C jumpsuit along with your black leather jacket that pony had gifted you for your birthday.

You guys had originally planned to go over his house but with all the boys around you didn't think that would be the best place to spend some alone time, especially if Darry was around so instead you decided to go to the movies.

You grabbed your handbag and quickly started walking out the door just in time to meet PonyBoy half way up your porch.

"Oh Pony!, I thought I was meeting you in front of your house?"

"I know, but I wanted to surprise you here instead" he pecked your lips

You blushed "you ready to go?"

"Always" he smirked, you started walking towards your local movie theatre

"What movie are we watching" you asked tucking Y/H/C hair behind your ears

"It's called 'Red Dawn' it's one of those newly released movies" he took out the tickets from his pocket giving you one before he opened the cinema door, allowing you to enter first. As you entered you saw a huge red poster with big yellow writing that said 'Red Dawn', you stared at the poster for a moment "no way, pony come here! That guy looks exactly like you, isn't that so weird"

"Well what can I say, some of us are so damn good looking" he said flinching the slightest from your playful elbow nudge

"Wait, seriously pony, you got a war movie?"

"It will be good, Brooke, I promise" he took your hand guiding you to the candy bar "and if we get lucky we may or maynot even watch the movie" he winked.

You grab a bucket of popcorn and stood in front of the closed doors, waiting for them to open so you can find your seats.

"I got seats for the back row" pony whispered into your ear, you felt his warm breath tickle your ear making butterflies fly around your stomach. The doors eventually opened and you both pushed past the crowd, claiming the best seats in the back to yourselves. The lights slowly started to dim.

Through the corner of your eye you saw pony putting his arm around you. He slowly start to lean in towards you, soon you felt his soft warm lips meet your neck

"Pony, stop, were gonna get in trouble" you whipstered

"Who cares" he said between kisses. He left a trail of kisses around your neck as he slowly started moving up leaving a couple of hickeys. You felt the butterflies in your stomach go crazy as you finally gave in, you moaned between kisses as he bit your bottom lip. He ran his fingers through your hair, probably messing it up. You slid onto his chair so you're sitting on top of him as he wrapped his arms around your waist. He started to kiss more passionately as you heard him moan. The kiss got heated pretty quickly as you ran your hands down and up his chest.

Just as pony was about to unzip your jumpsuit you saw a flash of light hit your face. You looked up to see the usher flashing his torch where you and ponyboy were sitting. You jumped of pony, fixing your hair as ponyboy uncomfortably adjusted himself in his seat 

"Hey what are you two going!?" the usher said angry, getting a few hushes around him

You stared at ponyboy before you both bursted into laughter getting more angry glares and hushes from people around you.

Lets just say you both won't be going back to that cinema any time soon. 

Hope you enjoyed, don't forget to vote!!

Happy reading :)