Chapter 1: Ranger Day (Part 2)

- - - - ANGEL GROVE PARK - - - -

  Angel Grove Park is packed, with what seems to be the entire town gathered for this year's Ranger Day event

  Angel Grove Park is packed, with what seems to be the entire town gathered for this year's Ranger Day event. Kids are running around wearing Power Ranger costumes, playing pretend, while everyone else is enjoying the local vendors-themed Power Ranger merchandise and food. In the crowd is the Ramirez Family, including Mai. They all look around and take in all the Power Ranger appreciation, spread across the town.

Angel: Mommy, can we go on the Dino-Zord ride, please?!?

Pauline Ramirez: Okay, fine. Just stay together...

Before Pauline could even finish that sentence, the two kids immediately run off, with Pauline following behind them. Once the kids were away Alex's father, Antonio Ramirez, turns around a look at the remaining three kids.

Antonio Ramirez: You kids be safe, alright? If you need me, I'll be at the Power Bar.

  Once Antonio walks off, the three friends are left on their own and they begin to walk around the park. They take in the sights of all the Power Rangers merchandise and memorabilia plastered on every store, in the town square. Mai is in awe while the other three are not that impressed.

Leo: Man if you look up sellout, in the dictionary.

Mai: Would you stop it, this is awesome!

Leo: Yeah, if you're five.

Alex: Don't mind him, Mai. He's still butt-hurt that we didn't join him at the My Little Pony convention.

Leo: A.) It was Angel's birthday and I wasn't supposed to be the only one to go but someone, among this group, claimed that they quote "had the stomach flu."

Alex: Really, Hari? That was your best excuse?

Hari: Yeah truth be told, I just didn't want to go.

Leo: And B.) I got to meet Tara Strong so all-in-all, I take it as a win.

As the three laugh at Leo's excuse, in the distance they see Lisa standing next to her mom. They rush over to meet her and they are all suddenly aghast once they see what Lisa is wearing. She is wearing a multicolored blazer with a t-shirt on, that reads KEEP CALM, IT'S MORPHIN TIME.