CHAPTER 2: MISSING RELIC (PART 1)

- - - - KIMBERLY HARTS HOUSE - - - -

    As night has officially fallen, on the town of Angel Grove

As night has officially fallen, on the town of Angel Grove. Far on the outskirts of town, a green Jeep pulls up in front of lonely cabin. The driver side door opens and Kimberly Heart steps out to look at her home. Not a second later, the passenger side door opens and Mai steps out, followed by the back door opening and Lisa, Leo, Hari, and Alex walk out. Hari is holding a jacket on his forehead, covering the wound from the fight at the Quarry, while also having his arm over Alex, who is helping him stand up.

As Alex and Hari follow Kimberly inside, Mai, Leo, and Lisa stand outside, looking at the cabin.

Leo: You guys do know this is how most horror movies go, right?

Lisa: I didn't see you come up with any better ideas.

Leo: I'm just saying, aren't you guys even just a tad bit suspicious about this whole situation? Like who is this woman and how do we know we can even trust her?

Lisa: Gee, I don't know. Maybe because she saved our asses?

Leo: Yes but why though? Why did she help five complete strangers? Something just seems off, to me.

Mai: Look I get it and I agree, this is strange. But, like Lisa said, she saved us. So lets just give her the benefit of the doubt, okay?

  After saying this, Mai begins to head toward the cabin which leaves Leo and Lisa, alone in the dark. A few seconds later, after some hesitation, Leo and Lisa begin to walk toward the cabin as well. Once the three walk in, the cabin, they walk in and see a nice quaint living room, with some nice antique and some family photos.

 Once the three walk in, the cabin, they walk in and see a nice quaint living room, with some nice antique and some family photos