Chapter 2: Missing Relic (Part 2)

- - - -NEVADA DESERT- - - -

   Meanwhile, in the Nevada desert, A lone, black, SUV Is driving under the starie night sky, when the vehicle then approaches a barb wire fence, with stop signs scattered in front of it

Meanwhile, in the Nevada desert, A lone, black, SUV Is driving under the starie night sky, when the vehicle then approaches a barb wire fence, with stop signs scattered in front of it. As the SUV comes to a complete halt, two military officers comes up and approach the truck.

Military Officer #1: May I see some ID.

The driver just take off his shades and turns to the military officer. The military officer immediately steps back, in intimidation, as he immediately recognizes who this is.

Military Officer #1: Oh, sorry sir. I didn't know it was you. Come right in.

   Once the gate open, the driver puts his shades back on goes right back to staring at the road. A few seconds later the gate opens and the driver begins to drive straight in. Once the car gets further and further out of sight, the Military Officer lets out a sigh of relief that he didn't have to interact with the mysterious driver. The SUV then approaches a lone, dilapidated, hangar.
As the hangar door closes behind the car,  something that looks like camera comes down from the ceiling and begins scanning the area.

   Once it has scanned the entire room, the robotic camera rises back to the ceiling and shortly after that the car begins to descend into the ground. The deeper it descends, it reveals an underground, high-tech, military base. This base is know as the Government Ranger International Networking Department, also known as...
- - - - THE G.R.I.D.- - - -