Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131

"I want revenge..." the body of white shadow no longer trembles, the voice also becomes fierce.

Su Jinyue frowned, "what's the matter?"

Bai Ying hesitated slightly and said, "my name is Ling Feng. I usually like gambling stones very much. Once, my gambling stone opened a piece of ink green. I used to make Mo Cui when I gambled on stones, but the Mo Cui I made that time was very different from the Mo Cui I made before. When it came out, the shape of that piece of ink green was like a circling dragon, lifelike. Because of this, it caused a great sensation at that time. "

After a slight pause, Bai Ying continued: "I took the dragon shaped mocui home. That night, a group of people in black sneaked into my house. They robbed the dragon shaped mocui and killed our family." Its tone was filled with hatred.

"I don't know if it's because I've been holding that piece of ink green, or because of my resentment, my soul can't disperse after I die." In fact, it is also very painful, but helpless.

"Where is that mocui now?" Su Jinyue asked.

"In Zhou Qilin's family, Zhou Qilin is the richest man in Cloud City. He sent those people in black. Because Zhou Qilin's family has a background, so my family's case is over in a hurry. "

Su Jin Yue Ming nodded, "then what are you going to do in the future? This house is mine now. I don't want you floating around in my house."

"I want revenge, you just help me revenge, I'll leave here." Ling Feng said. Its soul can not disperse, it does not know where to go, perhaps revenge, its soul can disperse it.

Su Jinyue picked an eyebrow and looked at Ling Feng with a sneer, "why should I help you revenge? It's not good for me." She is not related to this ghost. Why should she avenge it.

"If you avenge me, you can get that motui. That motui has a mysterious power. You will never lose." Ling Feng said. At that time, when it opened the mocui, it saw a small golden dot in the middle of mocui.

"Little sister, don't talk to it anymore. I'll kill it." Su Yanxi took out a dagger. After just training, his eyes can see Ling Feng's ghost now. Although he has no experience in killing ghosts, his dagger is not an ordinary dagger.

"Don't... Don't kill me..." Ling Feng saw the dagger in Su Yanxi's hand, and his body trembled again. Who are the people living in this house? How come both of them have magic weapons?

"If you don't want to be destroyed, leave." Su Yanxi said in a cold voice.

"I'm leaving now... But that mocui is really a good thing... You believe me... And can you come into the house first... Otherwise I can't leave..." Ling Feng looks at the bracelet on Su Jinyue's wrist. If it wasn't for that bracelet, it would have flashed.

Su Jinyue raised her hand and looked at the bracelet on her wrist, "because of this?" When they came in the day before yesterday, it also appeared, but not like today. When they arrived, it had disappeared.

"Yes." Ling Feng nodded.

Su Jinyue took the bracelet down and put it into the storage bag for the time being, "you go." It seems that this bracelet is really unusual.

"And them..." Ling Feng looked at the three brothers of the Su family and Zhan Yihan. They also have bracelets on their hands.

Su Jinyue chuckled and said, "let's go in." She didn't want to embarrass the ghost. After they lived for three days, it just scared them and didn't do anything else. And if it was her and her family was killed, she would take revenge.

Seeing Su Jinyue and his party enter the house, Ling Feng is relieved.

"Don't show up in my house in the future, or don't blame me for being impolite next time." Su Jinyue's voice came from you.

Ling Feng was so scared that he shivered and quickly turned around and disappeared in the same place.

The night passed in a hurry. After breakfast, they drove to the meeting again.

Walking into the exchange meeting, Su Jinyue almost thought that she was in the wrong place.

Two days ago, the busy street was empty, but there was a lot of noise in the distance.

Walking towards the direction of the noise, I soon saw that there were people in front of me. At this time, a high platform was built in the middle of the crowd, on which two men were fighting.

"It started so early?" Su Jinyue raised her wrist and looked at the time. Now it's just eight o'clock.

"Let's sign up first." Su Yanyue takes the people to the management center of the exchange meeting.

When I came to the exchange management center, I saw that the door was full of people who had signed up for the contest.

"This competition is a direct elimination system. As long as you are defeated by the other party, you will lose your qualification. If you can win ten games in a row, you can go straight to the final Su Yanyue said. He knew about the competition system yesterday. It can be said that this competition is very cruel. To fight ten games at a time, few people can do it. After all, people's endurance and physical strength are limited.

"Ten wins in a row? If you lose in the ninth game, isn't it unfair Wei Yuanxing some can't believe said. It was the first time he had heard of such a cruel competition system.

"It's true, but it's just so cruel." Su Yan sighed. Where are the ten spirit stones so good.

"Su Jinyue, are you sure you want to participate?" Lin Xufei looks at Su Jinyue and asks. Su Jinyue's strength is good, but she is a girl after all, and this game to win ten games in a row to enter the final, so physical strength is very important, she really can last so long?

"Yes Su Jinyue nodded with a smile. She's made up her mind. She won't flinch.

Seeing Su Jinyue's firm eyes, Lin Xufei smiles, "come on!" Even her brothers and Yihan could not persuade her. Of course, he would not persuade her. He only hoped that she would step down safely.

"It will be!" Su Jinyue nodded. Win or lose, this is an experience for her. Even if she can't get the stone, she won't have any regrets, because she has worked hard.

With the passage of time, Su Jinyue and his party in front of the line, fewer and fewer people, and behind the people are also increasing.

Finally, at about nine o'clock, it was su Jinyue's turn.

Take out a token to do a simple registration, Su Jinyue several people each got a competition card and a sticker. The sticker is pasted on the shoulder during the competition, so that the participants can know the number of the person who is fighting on the stage and when it is their turn to play.