Chapter 231-240

Chapter 231

"Yes, but I'll see if your leg is really broken." Su Yanqi readily agrees.

The young man thought about it, nodded and said, "look." Anyway, the leg injury is inside, and the other side can't see through how it can be seen.

Su Yanqi raised his foot and kicked the young man He rolled out for several meters.

"What are you doing?" The young man stroked the pain and looked at Su Yanqi with a grin. His eyes flashed with anger. It really hurt, but he put up with it for the two hundred dollars.

"It depends, of course, on whether your leg is broken." Su Yanqi looks at the youth jokingly.

undefined"Who saw the injury and kicked it? You think I'm stupid. " As soon as the young man's voice fell, he felt that there were countless ants crawling on his legs. The feeling of itching to the bone marrow made him want to scratch with his hands. What's going on? How could that be?

"It seems that the leg is really injured. Here are two hundred yuan. Take it." Su Yanqi takes out a pile of money and orders 200 to the youth.

The onlookers looked at the young man enviously.

"That's two hundred dollars. It's too easy."

"Whether the young man is stupid or not, it's just like touching porcelain."

"The young man must have come from other places, otherwise he would not have known that there was a porcelain bumping party in the new town."

"So what? These porcelain bumpers all have gangs. Can he deal with them alone? "

The young man gritted his teeth and resisted the impulse to scratch. He reached for Su Yanqi's money.

"I forgot to tell you, now it's just the beginning. After a while, you'll itch more and more, even if you scratch your whole skin, it's useless. Well, take the money. I have to go. " Su Yanqi throws the money on the ground and turns to his car.

Reacting to the meaning of Su Yanqi's words, the young man knew that Su Yanqi was responsible for his itching. He quickly picked up the money on the ground, got up to catch up with Su Yanqi and stopped her.

Su Yanqi took a look at the young man's legs and said with a joking smile: "is the leg cured so soon?"

"I don't want any money. Please cure me. I'm itching to death." The young man looked at Su Yanqi pleadingly, and kept scratching his leg, but the more he scratched, the more itchy he felt, and the itchy feeling was slowly spreading up. The itching was more unbearable than the pain.

"I don't want the money. I'll give it to you." Su Yanqi waves his hand generously, goes over the youth, opens the door and gets on the car.

"Brother, I'm wrong. Please help me cure it! I'll give you my money, please The young man dug out all the money in his pocket and shoved it to Su Yanqi. Now he itches to tear off a piece of skin. If Su Yanqi leaves, he will be miserable. It's really bad luck today. How can I meet this God of pestilence? I didn't get any good. I didn't even talk about it, but I also got angry.

Su Yanqi raises his foot and kicks. The young man flies several meters backward and sits on the ground.

Seeing this, several big men rushed out of the crowd and surrounded Su Yanqi's car. The reason why they didn't do it before was that they didn't get the money, but the other side went too far. They not only cheated their brother's money, but also kicked his brother.

"Get down here, or we'll smash your car." One of them, with a stick in his hand, knocked on the front of the car, threatening with a cold voice.

"Little sister, you sit at the theatre, and the third brother will meet these people." Su Yanqi smiles at Su Jinyue and turns to get out of the car again.

The young man on the ground reacts and finds that the itchy feeling that just made him crazy is gone. He turns to see that his brother has surrounded Su Yanqi's car. He stands up in pain and shouts to the people on his side: "no, no, no, no misunderstanding." He doesn't want to feel like that again.

But they didn't seem to hear him. Seeing Su Yanqi get out of the car, they gathered around him with a stick. They are going to teach each other a lesson, and then let him take out all his money.

"Boy, you think you're good, don't you?" The old man who used to hit the car with a stick sneered at Su Yanqi.

Su Yanqi glanced at the crowd and said, "that's right." It doesn't take him a long time to deal with these people.

With a sneer, the man waved his hand to the brothers beside him and said, "come on, brothers, give him some strength to see if he dares to be tough."

"Don't do it! Don't do it! Calm down, everyone. " The young man came forward to stop. Others don't know Su Yanqi's strength, but he has experienced it personally. There is evil in this man. His brothers may not be able to win over him.

But now no one pays any attention to him. They have already hit Su Yanqi with sticks.

But the next moment, all the sticks in their hands have been caught by Su Yanqi. In surprise, they feel light and have all gone out.

Su Yanqi glanced at the people on the ground and threw the stick at them. His eyes fell on the man who yelled before, "do you want to continue?"

"No, no, no..." the man shook his head, with a look of fear in his eyes. At this time, if he didn't know, he would be stupid if he kicked the iron plate.

Su Yanqi chuckled, "then I'll go."

"Please! Please The man quickly got up from the ground, stepped aside, and yelled to the people who were still lying on the ground, "let's get out of the way." He didn't dare to provoke each other again.

Su Yanqi laughs sarcastically, goes to the car, opens the door and gets on. This is the world, where the big fists have the right to speak.

Looking at the car driving slowly towards the distance, people were relieved at the same time.

Out of the city, the speed of the car increased again, but it began to get bumpy.

When the sun sets and then rises, Su Jinyue and Su Yanqi are out of the new town.

"Third brother, why don't I come to the meeting?" Su Jinyue said. Third brother has been driving all day and night. Even if he is a practitioner, he should have a rest.

Su Yanqi smiles and shakes his head. "It's OK. We are out of the new town now. There is one day's journey at most, and we can get to our destination." He is the elder brother, accompany the younger sister to come out, naturally should be affected by him. And this road is nothing.

"No, you can either let me have a meeting or stop to have a rest and have something to eat." Su Jinyue insisted. She knew that the third brother didn't want to involve her, but she didn't want to involve him either.

Su Yanqi took a look at Su Jinyue and nodded with a smile, "let's have a rest." It won't take long to have a rest anyway.