Chapter 221-230

Chapter 221

The canteen at noon is crowded every day.

Su Jinyue four people in the canteen for a long time, did not find a place.

"It's almost ready over there. Let's go there." Lin Mu Zhu saw a seat by the window where several girls were sitting and talking. It seemed that the food in the lunch box on the table was almost eaten.

"Classmate! Have you had a good meal? " Lin Mu Zhu came forward and asked.

"Don't you see we're talking?" One of the girls said unhappily.

undefined"Our sisters are taking lunch break. Are you blind?" Another girl glared at Lin Mu Zhu. These people are so blind that they don't even see Shuangshuang elder sister here. If you piss off Shuangshuang Jie, they will suffer.

After the girl said, Lin Mu Zhu noticed Mo Shuangshuang. At this time, Mo Shuangshuang was supporting his chin and looking at the scenery outside. No wonder so many people know that they have eaten well and dare not come up to ask. It turns out that Mo Shuangshuang is here. Why didn't I see her.

Just as he wanted to leave, Mo Shuangshuang turned his head.

Lin Mu Zhu's heart sank and he wanted to apologize. He saw that Mo Shuangshuang suddenly stood up and left without looking back. It was like seeing a ghost.

Several of Mo Shuangshuang's followers looked at each other in a daze.

"What's the situation?"

"What's the matter with sister Shuangshuang?"

"Sister Shuangshuang! Wait for us Several people recovered, picked up the lunch box on the table and quickly followed up.

Lin Mu Zhu blinked in surprise, "is this Mo Shuangshuang taking the wrong medicine? Let's just sit down. "

Su Jinyue took back her sight and hooked her lips playfully. It seems that Mo Shuangshuang knew her identity, otherwise he would not be so afraid of her. But that's good. She's not in the mood to pay attention to her now.

Mo Shuangshuang walked out of the canteen and stopped. Since knowing Su Jinyue's identity, she has been afraid of her. Especially think of yesterday at the birthday party, she again and again to provoke Su Jinyue, can't help but sweat straight.

If she really angered Su Jinyue yesterday, even if her grandfather came forward, she couldn't be saved. And may also be involved to Mo's home, think of yesterday's own stupid behavior, she would like to give her two slaps. She almost put herself and her family into a hopeless situation. Offending the hidden door, no one can save the Mo family, and no one will save the Mo family.

"Sister Shuangshuang!" Several valets came forward and cried. They found that Shuangshuang has been absent-minded today.

Mo Shuangshuang looked back at his followers and said, "don't follow me in the future." She knows Su Jinyue's identity, they don't know, if they don't know her name to provoke Su Jinyue, she is not very unjust.

"Why?"

"Sister Shuangshuang, did we do something wrong?" Several Valet don't understand looking at Mo Shuangshuang. But it was not easy for them to become the valet of Shuangshuang sister through their relationship. After just two days, she didn't want them. They really couldn't figure it out.

"In the future, I don't need anyone to follow me, and you are not allowed to bully people under my name, or I will never forgive you if I know." Mo Shuangshuang warns people of humanity. In the past, her followers bullied people under her name. She could turn a blind eye, but now she can't. Because Su Jinyue is also in Medical University.

It's always easy to live a peaceful life. In a twinkling of an eye, a month has passed.

Su Jinyue originally planned to go to the army to see the war this Sunday, but his elder brother Su Yanyue suddenly received news from his family that there was something urgent for him to rush back as soon as possible.

"Big brother, second brother, what happened?" Su Jinyue looks at Su Yanyue and Su Yanxi who are worried. She is also a member of Yigu now, and she has the right to know what happened in Yigu.

Su Yanxi sighed, "someone broke into the medical Valley in the middle of last night, killed more than ten of our disciples, and saved the Song Yi people."

"The person that the other side can kill us should also be a practitioner." Su Yanyue frowned. Today's medical Valley is not what it used to be. Almost everyone has cultivation. Although the cultivation speed is not so fast, it is not what ordinary ancient martial arts practitioners can deal with. Besides, there are array protection outside the medical valley.

"We're going back now." Su Jinyue decided. She must find out whether the other party went to the medical Valley to save the Song Yi people, or for other reasons.

"Good!" Su Yanxi and Su Yanyue nodded in agreement. They have long been eager to return.

In the conference hall of Yigu, the atmosphere was dignified.

"What do you think is the purpose of the other party's coming this time?" Su Lihe looked at the crowd with a look of sadness on his face. If they hadn't practiced the heavenly scriptures now, maybe the history of 18 years ago would have been repeated.

"I think it's because of the purple peony."

"Do you think it will be Ren Pingchuan again?"

"It's very possible. Not many people know that our medical Valley is here. We basically eliminated all the people who entered our medical Valley 18 years ago, but we didn't find Ren Pingchuan among them."

"Ren Pingchuan is a standard villain. If he is alive, he will definitely come to revenge."

"I just don't understand why the other party wants to take the Songyi."

"Valley master, are they all coming back?"

Su Lihe nodded solemnly, "before I came to the chamber, I received the news of Yan Yue. They are coming back."

Su Jinyue sat back in her chair and looked out of the window at the endless sea of clouds. Her only regret now is that she didn't kill the Song Yi people directly before. Now the Song Yi people are rescued. I don't know if there will be any hidden danger in the future?

"Don't worry, little sister." Su Yanxi reaches out and pats Su Jinyue on the shoulder. Since I knew that there was an accident in Yigu, my younger sister has never spoken.

Su Jinyue took back her sight and turned to Su Yanxi, "second brother, I'm ok." Now that everything has happened, it's no use for her to regret it. The only thing she can do is to practice hard and make herself strong.

The plane landed slowly. When Su Jinyue and her three left the airport, Su Yanqi was waiting for them outside.

Several people get on the bus. Su Yanyue asks, "Yanqi, what's the situation at home now?" When he received the phone call, his father didn't say much, just asked him to go back as soon as possible.

"It's stabilized. The loss this time is not big, but the woman in the prison has been rescued." Su Yanqi looks at Su Jinyue. He knew that little sister hated Song Yi people to the bone.

"Didn't mom get tricked?" Su Jinyue asked. Along the way, she kept thinking about it. Once a poisonous insect enters the human body, no one else can take it out unless the person who attacks it.