Chapter 251-260

Chapter 251

After getting off the bus, Su Jinyue came to a small red brick building with Lin Musheng. It has been some years since she saw the appearance of the building.

"President Lin!" A young man saw Lin Musheng and welcomed him with a smile.

"Xiao Yang, this is Dr. su. She will be a member of the scientific research team in the future. Dr. Su, he's Xiao Yang. He's in charge of the management of medicinal materials. " Lin Musheng introduced the two sides.

Xiao Yang looked at Su Jinyue with a look of surprise in his eyes, "Hello, doctor Su! You are so young. " If President Lin didn't, he thought Su Jinyue was an intern. In fact, at Su Jinyue's age, even the interns are young. Su Jinyue is so young that she can enter the medical team. It seems that she has some real skills.

"Hello Su Jinyue nodded with a smile.

undefined"Dr. Su, if you need any medicine in the future, just come to me." Xiaoyang said with a smile.

"Good." Su Jinyue replied with a smile.

"Dean Lin, I'll go to see the new herbs, and I won't talk to you more." Xiao Yang looks at Dean Lin.

Lin Mu Sheng nodded his head and took Su Jinyue to continue to walk towards it.

When he came to a room on the second floor, Lin Musheng opened the door and took Su Jinyue in.

There are more than ten people in the room. Some are writing something thoughtfully, others are doing experiments, and there are groups of people discussing. The whole laboratory is busy.

Seeing Lin Musheng and Su Jinyue come in, several people who are discussing stop.

"Lao Lin, is she Dr. Su?" One of them, a gray haired old man, looks at Su Jinyue with a smile. Su Jinyue cured old lady Mo's disease, he also heard a little. But he was surprised to see her. She was younger than he thought.

Lin Mu Sheng nodded with a smile, "yes, although Dr. Su is young, her medical skills are not inferior to any of us." For Su Jinyue, he still admired. In particular, if the pill she gave Chen Zhenghai could be developed, how many soldiers would be saved on the battlefield.

"We know that Dr. Su cured Mrs. Mo's illness." A 30-year-old woman with short hair and big eyes said with a smile.

"Welcome Dr. Su to our team." The young man with dark skin opened his mouth.

"Thank you! Please give me more advice in the future. " Su Jinyue looks at the crowd with a smile.

"Dr. Su, can you help me to see how my prescription is written?" Xu Xiangyang put down his pen and stood up to look at Su Jinyue. He has been studying a prescription these days, but every time he writes a prescription, the effect of the formula always makes him dissatisfied. It is said that Su Jinyue's medical skill is good, so he wants to ask her for advice. At the same time, he also wants to test her.

People smell speech, all Qi Qi's eyes focus on Su Jinyue's body. They have all heard about Su Jinyue's treatment of old lady Mo, but they don't have a concept of her medical skills. If she can complete Xu Xiangyang's prescription, they will really admire her.

"I'll try." Su Jinyue took the prescription from Xu Xiangyang, glanced at it, went to one side, picked up the pen on the table and wrote on it. This prescription happened to be read in a medical journal in her previous life.

"She thought so quickly?"

"Dr. Xu's prescription is very difficult." Everyone looked at Su Jinyue in surprise.

Su Jinyue put down her pen and handed the prescription to Xu Xiangyang, "have a look."

Xu Xiangyang took the prescription with half faith and looked at it. The more he looked at it, the more surprised he was. "Why didn't I think of it? Dr. Su, you are really amazing. "

Su Jinyue chuckled.

"Show me." The gray haired old man took the prescription in Xu Xiangyang's hand and looked at it, "the prescription is very good, Xiao Xu, you can experiment to see if it is feasible."

Xu Xiangyang nodded, took the prescription to one side, took out all the herbs from the cabinet, and began to do the experiment.

Everyone gathered around and watched Xu Xiangyang do the experiment. Sometimes the prescription seems feasible, but after the experiment comes out, many problems will be found.

As time went by, when the last experiment was over, everyone could not help cheering.

"It really worked. It's great."

"I didn't expect Dr. Su to be so accomplished in medicine at a young age."

"Thank you, Dr. Su!" Xu Xiangyang steps forward and shakes hands with Su Jinyue gratefully. He has studied this prescription for a long time, and has done countless tests. Either the measurement exceeds the standard, or the indicators do not meet the standard.

"You're welcome!" Su Jinyue smiles and shakes her head. She is not so familiar with the proportion of Western medicine as traditional Chinese medicine, and she only knew this prescription after reading it in her previous life. She remembers that the doctor who finished the prescription was Xu Xiangyang. The other person happened to be Xu. Maybe he was Xu Xiangyang.

Lin Musheng stepped forward and said with a smile, "Dr. Su, let me introduce him to you. He is Xu Xiangyang, Lao Qian, Wu Min, Zhou Rui, Ma Yuheng, Lei Xiu, Mu Zixing, Yang Jianguo, Lin Jianjun and Wu Tao." Just now he wanted to help Su Jinyue introduce, was interrupted by Xu Xiangyang.

With the introduction of Lin Musheng, Su Jinyue greets everyone with a smile. I didn't expect that the other party was Xu Xiangyang. What a coincidence.

"Dr. Su, welcome to our team." Compared with before, this time people's smile is more sincere. What they love most in their life is medicine. They put all their feelings and enthusiasm into medicine. They won't care about Su Jinyue's background or her age. As long as her medical skills pass, they will welcome her to join their team.

"Thank you Su Jinyue also saw the change of people's attitude.

"Dr. Su, let me tell you something about the main responsibilities of our team." Wu Min walked to Su Jinyue with a smile and said.

"Well!" Su Jinyue nodded.

"The main task of our team is to develop drugs, just like the prescription just now is to treat snake venom. Soldiers often go to some remote places to carry out tasks, and it is common to encounter poisonous snakes. Now this drug has been successfully tested. Once it is put in, it will definitely be of great benefit to the soldiers. " There was a trace of excitement in Wu Min's tone.

"In addition, our main task is to develop drugs that can quickly stop bleeding and reduce inflammation. Now the hemostatic and anti-inflammatory drugs carried by the soldiers, although they also have such effects, neither hemostatic nor anti-inflammatory drugs have achieved the desired results. " Wu Min Dao. It is precisely because of this that the military department will combine them into a research and development team.