Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181

Su Jinyue sat on the train to the capital, looking at the scenery outside in a good mood. Before departure, she has already called Wei Yuanxing and asked him to tell Yihan the news of her going to the capital.

The train stopped at the platform and soon started again.

A tall woman went to the vacant seat beside Su Jinyue and sat down. She took a look at Su Jinyue and read a magazine.

Su Jinyue has no habit of talking with strangers. She takes back her sight of the scenery, raises her wrist, looks at her watch, closes her eyes and sleeps.

"Who stole my things, give them to me!" An angry roar suddenly sounded in the car.

Su Jinyue opened her eyes and saw a middle-aged man sitting in two positions in front of her, scanning the people around angrily.

I took a look at the tall woman beside me. Although she just closed her eyes, she knew why the middle-aged man was angry. Because a pink stone he was carrying was stolen by the tall woman sitting next to her. But it had nothing to do with her. She had no interest in meddling.

The police soon got the news and rushed over. After asking about the middle-aged man, they looked at the people and said, "excuse me, everyone! Because this gentleman's things are missing, I hope you can cooperate with us to check them. "

"It's OK, it's OK. Of course we'll cooperate. The big brother must be very worried about losing something. I'm closest to my eldest brother. Let's start with me. " Sitting beside the middle-aged man, the uncle said with a simple and honest smile.

"Now the thief is really rampant. I went to the hospital to see my uncle that day. I saw an old man sitting at the door of the hospital crying. When I asked, I knew that the money was stolen by the thief."

"It's a real killer. You have to steal all the money you need to see a doctor. If you catch that kind of person, you should be shot."

"Comrade Chenggong! If you find someone, you must be severely punished. "

Everyone in the car cooperated with the police, and soon they found the tall woman.

Tall woman stood up at the same time, hand movement, she quickly put the pink stone into Su Jinyue's pocket.

Su Jinyue's eyes were cold. She has always been a person who doesn't offend me. Since the other party wants to pour this basin of dirty water on her, don't blame her for being rude.

The police soon finished checking the tall woman and turned their eyes to Su Jinyue, "Comrade! Please cooperate. "

Su Jinyue stood up, went out of the position, came to the police in front of her inspection.

The police checked it carefully and nodded to Su Jinyue with a smile, "thank you for your cooperation!"

The tall woman saw that the police didn't find the pink crystal stone on Su Jinyue's body, and her eyebrows couldn't help wrinkling. She put the pink crystal stone into Su Jinyue's pocket, how could she not find it? Is she biased?

Turning his head, he looked at the chair and the floor, and found nothing. It's impossible!

Su Jinyue returned to her seat and closed her eyes again.

The tall woman wanted to talk to Su Jinyue, but she had to stop when she closed her eyes. You'd better wait until you get off the train and ask her for the pink spar. Since there is no pink crystal on the floor and chair, it must be on Su Jinyue.

The train slowly stops at the platform. Su Jinyue opens her eyes and stands up, carrying her army's green bag and walking towards the door with the flow of people.

Just get off the bus, the tall woman came forward and stopped Su Jinyue.

"Hand it in." Tall woman looks at Su Jinyue coldly.

Su Yanyue and Su Yanxi come forward and look at the tall woman coldly, "what do you want to do?" They wanted to drive to the capital, Jinyue thought it was more convenient to take the train, so they took the train to come. When they bought the tickets, the tickets were almost sold, so the positions of the three people were not together.

The tall woman didn't expect Su Jinyue to have a helper. She was stunned and pointed to Su Jinyue and said, "she took my things."

"Are you sure?" Su Jinyue looks at the tall woman with a sneer.

"My little sister looks down on your things." Su Yanxi snorted scornfully.

"Go away!" Su Yanyue said in a cold voice.

The tall woman bit her teeth and glared at Su Jinyue. "I will definitely take things back." With that, she turned and walked towards the exit.

Before long, the tall woman felt a tumbling pain in her stomach. She looked around and looked for the toilet. She saw a toilet not far away and ran quickly. But without two steps, she stopped and her face turned blue and red.

"Why is this man so shameless that he should do such disgusting things in public?"

"It stinks to death, ouch!"

"It looks like a man, not even my one year old son."

Hearing the accusations from the people around her, the tall woman even has the heart to die. She wants to have a hole in the ground for her to get in, but now she doesn't even have the courage to move, because as long as she moves, her stomach won't listen to her, and she will fall into a thousand li.

Su Jinyue went out of the station and saw Wei Yuanxing who came to meet them.

"This way!" Wei Yuanxing waved to Su Jinyue.

Su Jinyue smiles and walks towards Wei Yuanxing.

"Is Yihan on a mission again?" Su Jinyue went to Wei Yuanxing and asked.

Wei Yuanxing nodded, "yesterday received the task, this task should not be too long, you can rest assured.". My car is over there. Let's get in and have a chat. "

"Good!" The four walked towards the car.

"There's a woman pulling her pants inside. It's disgusting." A woman passing by them said excitedly when she saw the woman coming to pick her up.

The woman who received her immediately asked with interest, "where is it? I'll see. "

"I'd better not see it. It's disgusting. Let's go. I'm starving."

"Can you eat that picture?"

"Just don't think about it..." the woman pulled the woman who picked her up and walked forward with a smile.

Su Yanyue and Su Yanxi turn their eyes to Su Jinyue at the same time. Su Jinyue winks at them mischievously. If the other party wants to pour her dirty water, she will let the other party taste the taste of public humiliation.

On the car, Wei Yuanxing driving toward the city line, "I have helped you arrange a place to live, you go to see full satisfaction."

"Thank you!" Su Jinyue smiles at Wei Yuanxing thankfully.

Wei Yuanxing white Su Jinyue one eye, "later and I so polite, don't come to me."

"Well, I won't be polite to you later." Su Jinyue said with a smile.

Wei Yuanxing was satisfied with a smile, "that's right! When do you report for school? "